Chu Fantasy Football

Rasparthe and David had the match up of the week. Monday night was a pretty epic battle between you two.

@UGADavid vs Jarhead and Brazil’s Drunks vs Rasparthe’s Raiders look to be the epic match ups for week 4, according to early projections–to quote the late, great DMX, “Let’s get it on, baby!”

1 Like

Josh Allen murdered me. Really Jacksonville, not interested in trying even a little?

Wait. Did I win one?

Yes. So now I suck at Fantasy Football. The torch has been passed.

I have more points than the 3-0 team. But only a few points shy of having the most scored against me. I need to start playing better defense, lol.

This is how I remember FFB, and why I retired…

I’m just glad I won again! Dallas’ D getting me -1 was going to be the end of me, at least I thought.

That is the worst. Getting a negative contribution from player.

Actually, the worst is when you pick up a player off waivers only to fill in for a player on a bye, and that player gets you negative points.

Long time ago I set up a league that penalized defenses for allowing too many yards….and it resulted in most defenses getting negative points each week…so defense on bye weeks (guaranteed 0 points) were at a premium…

1 Like

What a horrible feeling it is when you see a guy’s defense start getting 15, 18, 25 points…you curse the football gods and then weep uncontrollably as your friends laugh at you.

I received an e-mail stating someone wanted to propose a trade. I can’t find on the app how to access the trade info besides “propose trade”.

Anyways, just wanted to let whomever that was that I will decline the trade for Saquon at this time.

1 Like

I guess they cancelled it because you would see it listed beside player updates on the team tab.

Oh… I’ll keep my eye out in the future

When you click on your team tab, you should see transactions as another tab or a link depending on if you’re the app or website.

Big days, tomorrow and Monday. Good luck to all.

2 Likes

Kind of sad that I’m less than 1 pt from being 0-4.

Rice going down and getting me the goose egg did me in this week…What was that I was saying about injuries playing a crucial role in victory vs defeat? I’m hurting right now…limping into the bye week stretch….

Wow I am on a 2 game winning streak

So much for “I suck at ffb…”

Maybe I should try that tactic…

A broken clock is right twice a day

1 Like

Unfortunately my clock is digital…

I always use 24 hour clocks myself… I even know how to tell what time it is based on UTC time too depending on my own timezone location… :wink:

Not this again…