Comic Sellers Platform

Yeah, don’t blame you. That’s just asking for trouble from the IRS.

1 Like

Yeah I want this thing to be legit. so no BS from me lol

Whats “vendor” all about

how do you save a draft and add postage to a listing.

Is this platform exclusive to the US market and vendors? I’m UK based and limited pretty much exclusively to eBay as we don’t even have Mercari here.

Cool concept. Is there any sort of buyers protection? Like if I buy something that says NM and it VF- at best.

1 Like

Thank you, It’s through Pay pal, so if you don’t get what you pay for you can file a claim I would imagine.

1 Like

That would be for each store owner to decide to ship international of not.

“vendor” is essentially what you are creating when you open a shop up on Comicfind.

There is shipping settings in your admin panel.

So its not possible to set different postage for each auction.

some comic lots may require more postage.

This looks cool. Is it similar to Mercari where you “hold” the money, and we request for you to send it to us?

Trent, at the bottom of the add new product page there is a shipping tab . There you can adjust the shipping price based on the product you are listing. I know one guy has a base rate and then each additional book adds .25 cents per book

Hey Donny, Yes its that way for now. I pay out Bi weekly.

1 Like

arrg, cant seem to figure it out. I see the shipping class menu and there are two choice base rate and no shipping class. I cant seem to enter postage cost. wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you just put postage and we can enter the amount?

So i had some time to play with this. Please dont take anything I say below as harsh or rude or anything other then me trying to point out a few things.

In concept its a great idea. In implementation it is really clunky. For those that know wordpress Woocommerce, it will be easy to navigate. For the rest it will be a challenge.

1. Invest in woocommerce shipping for rates for a better option instead of flat rates.

2. You need more filtering options. right now it is sorting the list by Alphabet. If i want my listing to be first i need to add to my heading 2020 or some other random number. Sorting options for like Marvel, Image, DC etc etc would be great. Maybe “hot” comics based on units sold. Part of the appeal of Ebay is just clicking “Comics” and seeing what pops up in no particular order

Lets think about who you are trying to attract. If you are looking for shop owners that dont want to invest in an online store , this is a great option. There is a learning curve but it isnt all to hard and there are people who can help them with questions.
For Flippers, this might not be the best platform for them. Most dont know anything about wordpress and you will get a lot of canceled accounts. Also they want their money “right now”, not on a bi weekly basis. They use that money to ship and to buy next weeks hot books.

Mike email me if you could please .

Jeremyeruby@gmail.com

I will see about adding just a field just for you to add what you want for ashipping

Also , Trent use Google Chrome or Firefox. If you use Safari for some reason the submit button isnt at the bottom of the page

Safari is a sorry excuse for a web browser… Like IE or Edge, just don’t use it…