Comic Sellers Platform

It really is crazy that they still use that thing, and as you said right along with IE or edge. All junk browsers in this day and age.

Do people still use Safari?

Yes, Apple users are forced to use it as their default browser
 so most likely don’t know they have better options

I use safari on my ipad but I dont really surf the web much with it. It’s mostly dedicated to apps and games. Otherwise I use chrome on everything else

Tried to buy something but site keeps giving error messages. Says I need to fill out first name, last name, etc, but I already have the fields filled out. Finally gave up.

jimee11 when it asks for shipping info you have to edit it at the top to make sure its confirmed. I need redo it so its more streamlined. Sorry for your troubles.

Its fixed now jimlee11. Just fyi if you want to try again. Thanks
!

Safari is great web browser, especially on a Mac. I won’t even install Chrome on a machine I own anymore considering how resource hungry it is. Firefox is a good alternative, but Safari is my first choice.

How dare you belittle my favorite browser, Chrome!

I stopped using Chrome for the same reason. That’s why I now use Duck Duck Go or Tor. I like my information to stay mine and only mine lol. Well, once I become famous. I’ll share little information with the world lol