Comics for sale! 😁

I’ve got a bunch of books listed on eBay, but you’ll get the best deals buying from me directly. So take a look and let me know if there’s anything that interests you. In most cases I’ll give you a price that includes shipping and is still under other eBay listings.

You may notice that some of my eBay listings are overpriced because I never adjusted to reflect current market. Most likely because I’d rather hold those books, but feel free to reach out about them.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/lovemycomics?mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5337371439&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

Thanks for looking!

I might be massively dense, but I can’t find any items under your listing?

1 Like

There are a ton of books on there

1 Like

Weird. I just get this…

1 Like

No issues here either.

Seems like you’re missing the “shop” tab though.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s just nothing to click on! I am in the UK, so don’t know if that has something to do with it? Anyway, I like the OP so was just trying to be helpful in case we were all experiencing the same thing. Looks like it’s just me : )

1 Like

Well there you go.

Exclusions include UK.

1 Like

Weird! I just shipped something to the UK recently. Australia too. Both via eBay global shipping and the new int’l shipping but I will look into that. @Chudders have you bought via eBay global shipping before?

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Hey there. Yes, I use it virtually every week : ) (No addiction to see here)

Usually, I get access to a shop with a ‘May Not Ship to your location’ instead of a Shipping Cost. Most times I just contact the seller to ask if they would ship here if it’s a book I really want - and most say ‘yes’

@dPcomics what have us Brits done to warrant exclusion? I thought our beef was settled during the war of independence :rofl: You’ve got to let it go now - you guys won!

2 Likes

@Chudders haha I love my Brits! Just won some stuff from an auction house there last week :slight_smile:

Would you mind checking my link again? I made some updates to my preferences to try and fix it.

It’s all good now mate. Will have a good look through your goodies!

1 Like

Made some price adjustments and have a bunch of auctions ending Sunday. Check em out. I don’t start things at a buck but I do check current listings and start the auctions lower than lowest BIN listed. As always, I’m open to offers on everything and you’ll def save buying direct over eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/lovemycomics?mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5337371439&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

Got some auctions ending tonight. All starting at lowest price on eBay. Also put up some of the books I recently posted in 'CGC Pickups". As always, DM me for even better prices.

Link to eBay:

dPcomics - lovemycomics eBay store!

Recent CGC unboxing: