Curses! Spoiled Again! (8/14)

True but even short term can be brought back later, especially if she turns out to be a villain. They always come and go.

At least there’s no more arguing about who my daddy is after MCP #8. It’s in the writing explaining the beginning of the story in recap at the start of the book the story and Daddy says it out loud uncontested in #8.

"You’re my daughter Rein, like it or not.

Link to an article from the evil place with those pages showing if requested.

Think GreenStabby makes her film debut in the next Turtle movie?

Batman 77 sure doesn’t read like an Elseworld type story or dream. Major death of a Bat Family staple could use a spoiler if you think this has any chance of not being a dream.

Spoilers will be coming tonight…

I figured, just trying to get it added to your list if you think it’s a real comic.

Sorry, I’ll start up an 8/22 thread!

I saw the spoiler. Banes got a great future in the chiropractic business!

Looks like I’m wrong. :man_shrugging:
On the bright side, at least this issue ends the debate on if she is robin or not

I could be wrong BlondeStabby. The previous issues were all dream state issues. Batman’s dad took over and Jim Gordon acted like he had been there all along or didn’t notice the difference. So… who knows. But I can say I am not 100% sure where they are going with this but it is an interesting ride. Gotham Girl is still. Or Robin though :wink:

I’m hooked back from 75 on just to see what happens next. I still think there’s a Psycho Pirate angle behind Gotham Girls actions and choice of attire but I’ll have to wait and see. I can see this week’s cover being next years $150 - $175 statue offering.