Curses! Spoiled Again! (9/11)

:+1: Miles Morales Spider-Man #10 too. The new character Ultimatum seems to be the villain who is going to bring the Ultimate Universe back with him , well at least the villains.

But Anthony zooms in with his camera in the stalls… so not really 12 pages, more like 12 panes :wink:

I guess if he zooms out we might see something we can’t unsee…

1 Like

Yeah and we don’t want that… we’d just have to close down CHU entirely, there’s no bouncing back from Tonywang… which doesn’t need a first appearance… EVER!

1 Like

SPINAL TAP for the win!!!

1 Like

T-minus 10 minutes…

And live. Dig in.

No Batman 78 spoilers?!

They kiss, there you go. I spoiled it for you.

Bane and Batman?

Lol. No Drog was asking why 7:55 and not 7:54 or 7:56, it reminded me of the amp bit from Spinal Tap:

Wow…that might bug bigger news than the batwang!!!

And not because there’s anything wrong with it!

Oh…that’s not a first…,

No, just a Spoiler. :heart_eyes: Cat and Bat together again.

THE BAT AND THE CAT’S REUNION SPARKS BATMAN #78 SECOND PRINTING

Batman #78, the sold-out first chapter of a “City of Bane” interlude headlined by the reunion of Batman and Catwoman, is the latest issue of the series to return to press for a new, second printing!

Batman #78 Second Printing, by writer Tom King and artist Clay Mann, will feature a recolored version of the original cover by Tony S. Daniel, with an on-sale date of October 2.

Batman #78 Second Printing (JUL199124) will not be offered on Final Order Cutoff. To ensure delivery by October 2, your order must be placed by September 16. Quantities may be limited. Orders may be allocated.

The relationship between Batman and Catwoman has been a centerpiece of King’s run on Batman, and Batman #78 marks the rekindling of their romance following the twist ending to their planned wedding in 2018’s Batman #50.

“This story beautifully conveys the mix of longing and hurt that defines Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle’s current relationship,” IGN writes. “It’s also a drop-dead gorgeous comic thanks both to artist Clay Mann and colorist Tomeu Morey.”

Phooey…

My pickups:

New Releases
Batman 78
Venom18A
Immortal Hulk 23A
Batman 181 Facsimile
DCeased A Good Day to Die (horror variant)
Doomsday Clock 11
True Believers Hulk 324
DC Dollar Comics Detective 854

Spec Pickups (for cover unless noted)
Batgirl 37B (first new Oracle/Middleton Cover)
Infamous Iron Man #1A
Fantastic Four 360 (Dreadface! Why not?) - $3

I liked the homage Silver Surfer Black cover, but it had some bad damage so I’ll pass for now.

Not too exciting…

Yeah…just flipped through…not even an iota of thewhole Alfred situation mentioned.

Just Bats and Cats getting it on…for 20 pages. And they’re doing a second printing of this!

At least issue 79 comes out next week…get back to business.

…and don’t mean the love :heart: business…

You kidding me? Whole issue is just about Batman and Catwoman… sigh… I’m so happy I stopped picking up and reading this series long ago.

This is the crap I’d expect out of Bendis, not King.