Secret Invasion trailer
Thunderbolts teaser
Black Panther 2 trailer
Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special teaser
Fantastic Four casting
Halloween Special teaser

3 Likes

Love it!
I sure hope even, at least a few of these come to pass!

2 Likes

My predictions:

-Acolyte Concept Art
-Second Bad Batch Season 2 trailer
-Ahsoka Public Trailer
-Mandalorian Season 3 Public teaser trailer

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nice! Looks like a lot of this will be available later down the line on ShopDisney, so the D23 expo shop is kind of an early access for those lucky enough to go.

1 Like
1 Like

Considering they had a random Aphra shirt as one of the Celebrations exclusive items, I wouldn’t be totally shocked if we got an announcement of them finally doing something with her. Then again I thought they’d announce something at the investor day and Celebrations and I was clearly wrong but EVENTUALLY I’ll be right.

2 Likes

im hoping the waititi movie is aphra, seems like a project right up his alley with her killer droids and everything

1 Like

That would be an ICBM directly gps targeted to take Darth Vader 3 value through the f@&$in’ stratosphere!

2 Likes

for sure, a waititi movie would include lots of humor, that really limits the choices in the sw universe.

Jar Jar

Darth Jar Jar.

6 Likes

The big one…

Hall D23 Presentation

Saturday, September 10, 10 a.m. PT | Hall D23
As previously announced, filmmakers, celebrity talent, and surprise guests from Marvel Studios will join Lucasfilm and others onstage in Hall D23 to showcase theatrical and Disney+ titles. Going behind the scenes of these studios’ highly anticipated films, specials, and series, attendees will see exclusive footage and be among the first to learn what’s in the works.

2 Likes

Livestream

1 Like

1 Like

My guess is they might introduce Doctor Aphra into live action…maybe.

Nova Corps ship in upper right?

1 Like

Yep, I think you’re right!