DARK BLOOD by Boom Studios

I would have gotten this immediately if it wasnt for their flimsy packaging

1 Like

Got one. Thanks!

Dark Blood is sold out

1 Like

That’s an awful cover. His fingers are flat.

4 Likes

Passed. Terrible cover art.

6 Likes

Another damaged comic book? Easy pass.

The 2nd ptg cover is way better. I wonder if many people overlooked that one.

1 Like

My guess is yes. There was never a photo of the cover on any previews, you had to go find it. And FOC was before the first print released. I snagged a bunch.

Tfaw has Dark Blood #1 2nd Print still available but they do not show the cover image.

2 Likes

That’s much better than the other.

1 Like

Just got home and this was waiting
 looks much better in person.

1 Like

How’s the packaging this time? Book in good condition?

I got my two orders yesterday. They were in adequate book shippers. One has a slight bend, but nothing a quick press won’t take out. Overall pretty good.

A shipper mine came in great condition. no ticks or spine damage good corners.

Yeah I got mine last week and it was sent in a tiny flip box that came from Simon and Schuster. It was in great shape.

Didnt bother buying from them anymore after Basilisk sale since my package will have to travel overseas which means more bumps on the way. That thin flip mailer they’re using can’t handle those.

This may not mean anything right now, but it is worth noting that filmmakers are aware of the book and the story it’s trying to tell.

2 Likes

Latoya Morgan is a tv writer & producer. Of course JJ Abrams is following her

1 Like

Seems there’s a lot of screen writers taking up comics nowadays. It’s likely a good way for them to see if what was originally an idea for screen only hits fans and is worthy of actually turning into a show.

If I was a screen writer, I would totally put my ideas for shows into comic form, to test the waters
 :wink:

4 Likes