Dark Dominion Comics

Heads-up ! Level 3 has been unlocked !
Keys To Your Door – Dark Dominion Comics

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics I sent an email out to all our customers directing them to your site for future preorders…hope you get some traffic!

3 Likes

Did you close Villains?

Nope! Just not doing preorders anymore :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @faele!
We’ll make sure we keep the preorders flowing.

3 Likes

@DarkDominionComics do you guys do or plan on doing a hold box to combine foc preorders to save on shipping? Was looking on the website and didn’t see any info on it. Thanks!

3 Likes

One thing we do is if you have multiple orders ready to go on a particular week we combine those orders and return any unused shipping charges–particularly handy if you end up going back to order FOC comics multiple times. We also combine orders if you have an FOC order ready to ship on a given week and you also place another order for in stock items. Basically, any time we fulfill orders for a given week we combine orders for a customer if they’re ready to ship.

Hold boxes are something we’re interested in on our roadmap, but we don’t want to roll anything out until we have a fully integrated solution. For now, we combine orders and return unused shipping.

2 Likes

I guess my biggest question since this will be my 1st week switching over from Villain to you is how you handle delayed books. Will you ship out the available order without the delayed book, and catch that one up later in another shipment, or will you hold the entire order for the delayed book?

Also, do you put trades/omnibuses on your FOC list? If not, I can switch back to DCBS but there is a much longer lead time (6mo vs 6 weeks) and don’t want to hold up everything,

2 Likes

My default has been to hold an order until the delayed book comes in and completes the order (which customers have been okay with since this usually results in combined orders/reduced shipping later). However, I’ve also partially fulfilled orders when a delayed item is egregiously late.

I haven’t had trades/omnis on FOC just because I hadn’t had anyone request anything in that space. But if that’s something at least one person is interested in (which is sounds like you are) I’ll begin adding trades/omnis to FOCs starting this week. And yeah, given loooong lead times on hardcovers I’d partially fulfill an order like that if that’s what was wanted.

I hope that helps answer your questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh and to add to that, if there is ever a request for something feel free to shoot it past me; adding a missing item(s) to FOC, creating a custom bundle, whatever. Cheers!

2 Likes

New Release Comics for this week are now bundleable :slight_smile: Cheers!

Marvel Comics New Release Back Issues ON SALE now until June 07.
Please allow for extra processing time for SALE items.

4 Likes

I’m doing some Lunar intake and I came across a couple of the foil incentives for next week. Firstly they look great (I dunno if the pictures are doing them justice) and, secondly, the DC Pride Bartel book is thick.

1 Like

The Poison Ivy looks good - 1:100. Does the regular trade dress look as good ? Not foil though ?

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to the non-foils yet. But I’ll post a pic when I do. I mean, Warren Louw. I’m betting they’ll look dope.

1 Like

FOC is now live for the week.
If there is something you don’t see but want, feel free to shoot me a message.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Level 3 is unlocked again !!
Keys To Your Door [Level3] – Dark Dominion Comics

1 Like

I was able too nab one…I will report back once it arrives!!!

2 Likes

did the 1st of (hopefully) many FOC orders this morning. Definitely appreciate you being ok with shipping floppies and not holding up orders for trades. I couldn’t resist that New Teen Titans Omnibus releasing in October.

2 Likes

Firstly thank you for trusting us with your order–we will not let you down! Secondly, no worries at all. And seeing where you’re located, I couldn’t help but think how quickly you’ll be getting deliveries. Anyways, thank you again. Cheers and feel free to reach out if you need anything!

2 Likes