Dark Dominion Comics

So the takeaway is that the preview is ACTUALLY 24 pages… and Artist Elite is going to be bigger than Marvel! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

All jokes aside, man I wish them the best. I have the utmost respect for creatives going out on a limb and actually doing something with their talents. That article just made it sound like maybe I should expect some early growing pains.

1 Like

Do share when your done…

1 Like

Hopefully they dont become like early Image or current Bad Idea.

1 Like

If anybody got to the level of Bad Idea’s abnoxious behavior, or exceeded it, I’d actually be impressed. I wouldn’t buy any of it. It would annoy me. I’d be impressed, though.

4 Likes

We now have our FCBD 2022 listings up. :blush:

Haven’t read it yet. Will let you know once I do. But Aaron knows how to write Frank, really enjoyed his MAX Punisher stuff some years ago. So I’m hopeful this will be a good read, too.

Please do share your Punisher drawing, tho. I usually do head sketches when someone buys comics from me. It’s the only time I get to practice. :slight_smile:

Happy FCBD 2022!!!

Here is my punisher sketch from last night :blush:

8 Likes

Nice! Do a Moon Knight and then I’ll buy it as I like having random folk draw Moon Knight for me.

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll spend some time and deliver something dope. Stay tuned! :smiley:

1 Like

New Releases are up:

I will say, these BOOM Foil covers are well done.
Also, FCBD comics have been added to the NCBD Bundle and count toward the discount tiers. Cheers!

1 Like

FOC is live:

Of interest:

If you’re a DC fan, I just read the issue and I liked it-very interested in where they go with what they’ve set up with the issue (Full disclosure, I’m picking up one for myself).

Hans brings the heat with this GRIM #2 FOC reveal cover. I thoroughly enjoyed issue #1, so I suspect I’ll enjoy #2 just as much.

Besides the introduction of Escapade
Does anyone know if this is the first app (cover or otherwise) of Gator Loki?

Now for some cover love:

//Revolver… whoah

//I’m just a fan of Sega and this cover gives me warm feels…

//Dunno why, but I feel like I’m getting Charlie XCX vibes off this cover…

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND CHU CREW!!!

3 Likes

Had to go back and do a second order tonight for that Gator Loki lol.

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics
Looks like 1st app Alligator Loki (Web Comic, Marvel Unlimited app)

It’s unclear whether Alligator Loki is an Alternate Universe version or a transformed version of the usual humanoid Loki, but this version of the character is drawn from the Loki (2021) series, and hasn’t appeared in the original comics before.

2 Likes

It’s first appearance in comics that aren’t digital and cover.

1 Like

If Matthew Wilson is on this board, please check your spam folder for a reply from 5/13/22.

NCBD Releases are LIVE!

Big week if you’re into ratio incentives. Beyond that, there are some really good reads and some beautiful covers! Enjoy!

Added a couple more books to the gallery as well:

Oh also, we’ve launched a Loyalty Program for our shop. Check it out so any purchase you make will count toward rewards.

3 Likes

Oh and I PROMISE I’m working on that Moon Knight sketch.
But I got waylaid working on a Cosmic Ghost Rider sketch.
I usually DONT show WIPS (cuz I am THE MESSIEST artist lol), but I’m excited about how this started, is turning out, and what I’m envisioning it to be…

5 Likes

SHADOW WAR ZONE #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR C INC 1:25 LESLEY LEIRIX LI VAR (05/ – Dark Dominion Comics

1 Like

FOC is now live. Have a GREAT weekend CHU CREW! :chipmunk: :sunflower: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like