Dark Dominion Comics

That actually made me lol :rofl:

SMDH

4 Likes

On a different note, how much of your stock would you say comes damaged on average? I saw a post on Economics and he was saying that lots of his are always damaged. Just curious!

Too much. What’s crazy is PRH is beginning to send out comics in a new packaging configuration meant to prevent the damages seen using the current shipping config; however, even that config resulted in a full box of damages. Oh welp.

1 Like

They need to invent a machine that bags and boards all comics before boxing up.

How hard can it be? It’s just a step away from polybagged comics.

Has to be cheaper than all the returned/losses in damages each week.

1 Like

Let’s make it we will be rich

1 Like

It would probably double shipping weight though

Hey CHU, NCBD listings for this week will be up soon; just sorting through Diamond damages and shortages at the moment. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

1 Like

NCBD listings are up:

Announcements:

1. PRH has notified us that this week’s replacement Marvel titles are on the way! Yay! We should have them very soon.

2. Given the delay with Marvel, we’re going to hold off on fulfilling preorders until PRH delivers (expect a ~1-2 day impact).

3. Reminder - We combine orders that are ready to go out. So if you want to snag available books now and then snag Marvel books when they become available, we’ll combine those orders this week and return any unused shipping charges.

4. The Ratio Coupon is still active. So, use Coupon Code 10%OFFDDCRATIOS for 10% OFF all RATIOS in the Ratio Collection.

5. The 40% OFF New Release Back Issue Sale continues through July. So check it out and snag any run fillers you may need :slight_smile:
    SUMMER SALE (40% OFF ALL BACK ISSUE NEW RELEASE TITLES) – Dark Dominion Comics

6. O.D.D

ayyyyyyy :laughing:

To be fair, given the headache Diamond’s delivery was today three hours could have been a lot longer :dizzy_face:

I never appreciated sponge bob until I had kids…

2 Likes

Spongebob wasn’t even on my radar until I found out he and horror novelist Bentley Little were childhood friends.

We’re going to be putting up some back issues soon and wanted to get a gauge for what folks here are most interested in:

• Early Punchline appearances
  • Secret Invasion and Tie-Ins
  • Donny Cate’s Venom
  • Early Strange Academy
  • OTHER (vote for this if you think the previous choices can go suck an egg)

0 voters

2 Likes

FOC listings are up:

We are finally proud to announce: Our Dark Dominion (O.D.D) Mystery Bundles

Each O.D.D Mystery Bundle is a treasure trove of fantastic scores; however, O.D.D Mystery Bundles are special. With one, you UNLOCK what’s meant just for you. What’s ours is yours. Welcome to Our Dark Dominion.

Each of “Our Dark Dominion (O.D.D) Mystery Bundles” includes:
Three (3) comics:
One (1) graded, encapsulated comic book
One (1) raw ratio variant
One (1) raw non-ratio comic book

And 2 lifetime perks:
First you will receive a “Key Code” used to unlock YOUR price for any and all products within OUR DARK DOMINION (O.D.D) collection.

Second you will receive a lifetime “Cheat Code” (commensurate with the level of your O.D.D Mystery Bundle) to be used to unlock… well, you’ll just have to find out for yourself.

Free Expedited Shipping Included
Limit 1 Per Customer
O.D.D Mystery Bundles GO LIVE Tuesday (August 2, 2022) @ 5PM ET
The O.D.D Collection (for those who snag a mystery bundle) goes live after that as well.

4 Likes

so awesome! is it limit 1 per level per customer? or limit 1 bundle period?

1 Like

Limit 1 per level.

…I was just going to let anyone who actually scored the hat trick find out on their own BUT…

That bit about:

“Second you will receive a lifetime “Cheat Code” (commensurate with the level of your O.D.D Mystery Bundle) to be used to unlock… well, you’ll just have to find out for yourself.”

Anyone who does achieve the hat trick gets something special. :fire: I’m actually excited for folks. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Have these gone up yet?

1 Like