Dark Dominion Comics

The Bundle listings are up, but they go live Tuesday 5PM ET

Showing sold out. Is that true or just not able to be purchased until Tues @ 5??

Yup, they’ll continue to show as sold out until then.

1 Like

Thanks DD

1 Like

Link?

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello CHU,

DC comics are up in NCBD-NW now:

And once again, Penguin (and UPS) have blessed the Dark Dominion with ash in the mouth. It’s been really frustrating for us (and I’m sure for many of you who have Marvel preorders this week).

Sincerely, I’m sorry for any inconveniences this has made for you all. We are back to processing last week’s preorders and will be shipping out in the next few days. Again, I apologize for the delay last week’s damages caused (as well as the ripple this week’s damages are causing).

But I want to focus on tomorrow’s mystery bundle drop (which will read as SOLD OUT until tomorrow 5PM ET):

Our Dark Dominion (O.D.D) Mystery Bundles (as well as the forthcoming O.D.D Collections) have taken a lot of effort and I’m curious if anyone is excited about them tomorrow (5PM ET):

• I’m excited and will try to snag an O.D.D Level 1 Mystery Bundle
  • I’m excited and will try to snag an O.D.D Level 2 Mystery Bundle
  • I’m excited and will try to snag an O.D.D Level 3 Mystery Bundle
  • I’m excited and will try to go for the hat trick
  • I’m excited about these lifetime perks
  • I’m excited about what might be in the O.D.D Collections
  • I’m excited for DDC to go kick rocks

0 voters

1 Like

I think the odds of me clicking through fast enough for the hat trick are low so I am trying to pick one and go for it. Decisions, decisions. There are a bunch of great books in those bundles. I’m predicting a fast sell out.

1 Like

Yeah, I really wanted to pack each level with value. And who knows, maybe they’ll sell out quickly, maybe it’ll take time. I tried to keep this round of O.D.D Mystery Bundles at a manageable number simply because I want to ensure folks who get one have a smooth experience with the perks/key codes. If the reception is positive and if there are additional folks who want in on O.D.D, I have other slabs/raws ready for the next round.

I voted to go kick rocks, I want a video!!

2 Likes

But my rock-kickin’ toe is on the mend!

lol we will catch it next time

O.D.D Mystery Bundles are now live! Cheers!

1 Like

Cool. Got a level 2. When does the code arrive?

snagged a level 2!
thought i had everything all prepped for quick checkout as i hit refresh, refresh, refresh.
but then when i tried to pay it said payment unable to verify! what?! noooo!
plan b was paypal and it worked. gave me quite a start though.

1 Like

I’ll be mailing out codes to those who got one tonight–after I post this week’s new releases (working through Diamond at the moment). I’ll also have the ODD collections up tonight too. And congrats!!!

3 Likes

I got ordered a level 1. Thanks!
I had to do all kinds of verification also. Needed to receive a robo-call from my CC with a PIN to enter to finalize payment.

Well that’s how you know it’s worth it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And congrats!

Firstly, congrats to all who snagged a bundle; you’re now a part of Our Dark Dominion!
Last checked, there are still bundles remaining for those that are interested.

Secondly, Bundles will be shipping out this week (along with a hard copy of your codes).
I’ll also be emailing codes to those who got one tonight.

New Releases this week will be going up shortly, after I process the rest of Diamond’s delivery. I’ll also have the O.D.D collections updated then too.
Incidentally, anyone can purchase anything from the O.D.D collections; however, only those with Key Codes can purchase them at the ODD price.

Again, congratulations to those who got one; I have more sweet things planned for you–now that you’re ODD!

3 Likes

This Week’s New Releases are now live, cheers!