Dark Dominion Comics

Just placed a NCBD bundle order. My first order with Dark Dominion, looking forward to some good books!

2 Likes

Sincerely, we appreciate your support! And your order is now on the way. :grin:

1 Like

Fast shipping! Off to a great start!

1 Like

Buy from this place. The owner is trustworthy and he’s one of the nicer people you are going to meet online. He also doesn’t jack up the prices on new books.

2 Likes

Add them to my list of good stores after seeing recommendations here!

2 Likes

Sounds like a paid endorsement…

Accusing people of shilling and not just being happy customers is rude, please don’t do that.

5 Likes

We’re pleased to announce our new logo. Whatcha think @agentpoyo? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Logo.450x450

All jokes aside, let me state it clearly here:
Dark Dominion Comics is NOT the same as Dominion Comics. Honestly, we just want to ensure that IF folks have a bad experience with that other store, people realize we are NOT the same store.

Remember WE are the home of Hot, Cover-Priced Comics. And, YES, we add to the category and replenish it weekly:

13 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Those look great! I was one of the folks questioning that other business. I will be very sure to make the distinction to an even greater degree going forward if I end up having issues with them.

Feel badly you have to even worry about it.

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not associated with Dominion Comics…?

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the books I ordered from your website. The books were very well packed, (amazing I would say !), and arrived in great condition, and so quickly !! Thanks for the great communication and for the last copy of Timeless 1 Miss Time cover (and at cover too !).

1 Like

You are most welcome! And, again, thank you for your support!

1 Like

Superfast shipping! Great packing! Thanks Dark Dominion, you’ve got a customer. :+1:

3 Likes

And thank you for your support!

1 Like

They just added thor 21, if anyone needs a copy. Make to take a look around. You’ll find some good stuff!

1 Like

Heard enough good stuff on here and placed my first order through you. Looking forward to it- couldn’t find any online copies of Black Panther 3. Thank you and thanks for the reasonable price!

1 Like

We’re happy you found us! And thank you for trusting us with your order!

Hey, any chance you’d consider shipping a small order of maybe 3-4 comics to Canada? And if so, how much might that be? I’d definitely love to make an order! Thanks so much, cheers

@DarkDominionComics You gained my order as well. Thank you. Nice of you to have these. It’s appreciated. Certainly have gained my business!!!

3 Likes