Dark Dominion Comics

Got my first order. Well packaged and quick shipping. Comics in excellent shape. I will definitely buy from you again. Thank you very much!!

4 Likes

Also got my first order today! Fabulous packaging. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Fast shipping, great packaging and beautiful books as always!

1 Like

New books are in this week.

And a reminder that New Release Ratios are priced at ratio.

Some new release highlights:

1 Like

15 ASM 88A’s available.

1:10 sold out!

1 Like

Just checked Ebay and the prices for ASM #88 are kinda crazy for day-after-release.
Please, if you or someone you know are looking for a copy of ASM #88 don’t pay secondary rates.

1 Like

unfortunately I think some people don’t live close to a LCS or their store was sold out before release day. Another reason is some don’t want to deal with the Wednesday warrior hunt so they just pay these prices for it.

1 Like

Okay, it’s time for another Mystery Bundle. This time we’re doing things slightly different.

Introducing:
Keys To Your Door (UNLOCKED)

On Friday (02/11/2022), I’ll list a very limited quantity of these mystery bundles (at DarkDominionComics.com).
(Limit 1 Per Customer)

Each bundle will include ten (10) comics: Eight from GROUP1, One from GROUP2, and One from GROUP3… (plus maybe some extra goodies shhhh).
No duplicates within a bundle.

Currently GROUP1 is UNBLINDED.
GROUP2 is comprised of first appearance comics. GROUP3 is comprised of RATIOS.
Throughout this week, I’ll unblind or partially unblind the next two groups.

We’re really excited to see what folks think of their bundles, so feel free to flex on social media and let us know.

They will be priced at $150. Cheers!

8 Likes

Interesting! So we go to the site on Friday the 11th and buy them? I don’t normally do much mystery box stuff but what I see looks nice!

1 Like

This is a very tempting offer…Group 1 alone has a lot of solid recents on it.

1 Like

Yes sir, on Friday the mystery boxes will be available for purchase. They’ll be limited at 1 per customer though.

This Week’s New Release Comics are up. Some highlights:

1 Like

Anyone have guesses for GROUP2 before I unblind it tonight?

GROUP2 unblinded!

6 Likes

Do you have a set time on Friday for release?

These are looking snazzy!

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of mystery box nightmares and I’ve personally never bought one. But this looks tempting :eyes:

1 Like

Looking good so far

1 Like

Shout out to DDC. Got my DV20 today. The book came out yesterday!

That’s service. Packed well and arrived mint!

2 Likes