Dark Dominion Comics

Was anyone looking for either of these issues?

Will you be offering weekly releases again?

yep

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in a VF/NM copy of Wolverine 42 1:25, check out the pics and grab your copy.

1 Like

If anyone still wanted to grab a Doom, we have Perez covers available:

3 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Feel free to check out our recent releases if you’re still trying to pick up a copy of Hellverine or whatnot (my personal pick is Grommets, but whatevs):

Also, swing by our featured selection. We picked up a few copies of some cool stuff:

2 Likes

I’m personally excited about the X-Men relaunch. Call me an optimist or a Stegman fanboy, but I’m in for at least the first arc. And for anyone else that is as eager for X-Men #1 as I, I’m offering a bundle for issue #1. Cheers if you’re into it.

XmenBundle

2 Likes

I picked up Grommets. 1980’s punk and skateboarding was my life.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to read a copy yet (but I did order a few more 'cuz I’m feeling it). Have you read yours yet? I get the sense we’re going to see some messed up stuff play out in Sactown (yeah, I know, I know… no one calls it that :joy: )

I have not read it yet. Got the 1:10 for cover and have been busy all day. Plan to read it tomorrow.

1 Like

If anyone wants one at cover:

Hi Guys!
If anyone still needs copies of this week’s comics, check us out.

I really enjoyed several of the titles this week and want to see copies go into readers’ hands. To that end, use coupon code WEEKLY10 to take 10% off this weeks’ new comic releases (or use the link below).

This week I REALLY LIKED:

And if anyone still needs:

Cheers

5 Likes

Happy Friday! Finally glad that Lunar moved to Monday FOCs starting this week!

But really I wanted to highlight a couple of things.

We have 3 bundles up for order in this week’s FOC. So if you’re into any of these, I encourage you to save 35% on cover.

TMNTBundle

XmenBundle

doom2ndprint

Also, Lunar added a last minute FOC addition. If you liked Falling in Love on the Path to Hell #1, a second print just went up on FOC. No cover art yet. But I really liked #1, so…

This week’s FOC looks full of cool stuff. As always, cheers!

2 Likes

Some new preorder bundles:
VenomWars
ECEpitaph

And a couple coupon code deals:
ultspiderTPB
dcVsMarvel

That discount on the crossover omnibus has me tempted despite my budget!

3 Likes

Minor change… the Venom War bundle is now a 9-cover set (which now includes the Venom Horse cover):
VenomWars.V2

Also, if anyone was still looking to grab a copy of Falling in Love on the Path to Hell #1, we still have a few copies:

Furthermore, I’m highlighting two of my favorite covers on FOC this week:

superman
VenomWarHorse

Lastly, our latest batch of bundles/sets/deals are still in effect. So if you’re thinking about grabbing any of these, cool.

1 Like