Dark Dominion Comics

Along with our current FOC deals and bundles we’ve added a Werewolf by night: Red Band #1 6-Cover Set:

Penguin’s FOC was extended by a day, so if anyone still wants a Werewolf by Night: Red Band set:

We also have new sets for this week’s upcoming FOC:

1 Like

All 10 covers have been unveiled:

Also, Wolverine Revenge #1 is on FOC this weekend and we have sets available:

Also, this weekend we’ll be adding more featured products:

2 Likes

If anyone is still looking for a copy of MOON KNIGHT: FIST OF KHONSHU #0:

There is a lot of interesting stuff on FOC including a bunch of bundles/sets we’re offering this week. Check out the listings here:

Here are some of this week’s FOC Bundle and Deal highlights:
ADs.IG.BP7copy.FINADs.IG.ConstantineOnibus
ADs.IG.exceptionalADs.IG.WWV5copy

Check out the other deals this week:

And everything else on FOC:

Cheers CHU!

1 Like

ADs.IG.FLASHTUESDAY

Along with today’s flash sale, this week’s FOC bundles/deals section is beginning to take shape:

This week’s bundles are all up:

Also, after reading its preview this is my FOC pick:

RECENT.sales.wolvie

ADs.xmenconnecting

1 Like

ADs.IG.magic

you should just make mystery packs available with points — I need to to remember to use all mine.

1 Like

A couple of announcements:

X-Men and Avengers related titles are on sale!

ADs.IG

These are small-batch premium ratio bundles (small batch so I can ensure quality). And once they’re done, I won’t do another until next month (I dunno, maybe sooner depending on how they’re received). In any case, if you order either ratio bundle I’m posting the contents of the bundle + order ID before it ships (on my IG). I’ll have a spoiler warning so whoever buys that wants to be surprised can be… otherwise, you can get an advanced look. Can’t wait for reactions.

Zatanna.Banner.2

And lastly…
I really hope you guys got a copy of Power Fantasy #1. In my opinion, it was an amazing read. I have no idea about the spec, but if you enjoy GOOD comics grab a copy this week from somewhere.

For those that grabbed them at 40% off… good for you! These copies look great!

2 Likes

1 Like

nice hits – especially the Grommets and Jim Lee Rogue

1 Like

ADs.IG.VENOMSALE

3 Likes

ADs.IG.1

ADs.IG.batmansale