Dark Dominion Comics

If Diamond sends our shortage amount we will have one for ya :wink:

2 Likes

Oof, I’m sorry they did you dirty. But, I’m glad you’ve found greener pastures with the shops on CHU!

1 Like

I really don’t know how some of the shops, even the larger ones, have gotten by with such shenanigans for so long.

3 Likes

got my first order of a half dozen books and very pleased with the packaging. loving the hot cover-priced section! have seen nothing like it anywhere else and it’s awesome.
is offering a cheaper shipping option being considered? using priority to ship small stacks in those cool black boxes makes sense but now and then i just need to order an issue or two.

1 Like

Thank you for placing an order with us!
We offer a cost effective standard shipping option for up to 2 comics.
If selected, the order ships out in a gemini mailer.
Again, thank you and we’re glad your order got to you safely.

1 Like

oh okay sorry about that i just missed it somehow.

1 Like

Shopify is experiencing issues right now… which is a shame, because New Comics are up for this week. Hopefully they’ll sort their issues out quickly.

In the meantime, check this out:

I just received my first order from DDC and it was outstanding. It was so good, in fact, that I’ve already placed my second order. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m glad you had an outstanding experience! And thank you so much for supporting our shop, cheers!

2 Likes

Hey CHU community, FOC listings are now up:

I think it’s safe to say this issue isn’t catching anyone by surprise:

While it’s always safe to bet on Cover A, I can’t help but wonder what that spoiler cover will look like. For one, shouldn’t it have Titan on the cover? Secondly, it’s a Shaw cover and Shaw always kills it IMHO.

Next up, is Mother Righteous. I have no idea if she’s going to be a big deal or not. But what I do know is I feeling her design. So I’m definitely going to grab a design variant for myself.

For those that love DC, I’d love to hear what you think about the direction they’re taking the JLA. What I will say is that I’m intrigued and will be reading Justice League again!

For horror fans, we actually have a few titles of interest.
First up is, at least, a dope cover of the Corinthian.

For those that love clowns, next up is ‘Canceled’ from Black Caravan.

Last up for horror picks, is “A Town Called Terror.” I wonder how the book will look. To me, Kudranski seems like a good fit for Horror. So I’m in for at least an issue.

Last up are some neat covers I wanted to highlight because I like Dell’Otto, Dekal, Jeehyung Lee, and Fornes’s Window Shade covers:

Cheers ya’ll and happy Friday!
–Ivan

6 Likes

TMNT ONGOING #117 CVR A SOPHIE CAMPBELL (06/09/2021)(Limit 1 Per Custo – Dark Dominion Comics

1 Like

Don’t be posting Dark Dominion links in Villains own sponsored topic… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Next Week’s Marvel and DC books are up. Come check 'em out.

Of note: Carlos Gomez brings the super clean lines to the 2nd Print cover for Queen Goblin’s 1st appearance. And once again Chris Sprouse kills it with his 50th Anniversary covers–featuring cover apps of the Nite Owl’s Bo-Katan and Koska Reeves, as well as Moff Gideon and the Dark Troopers. Cheers!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 88 GOMEZ 2ND PRINTING VARIANT (03/23/2022)

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 19 SPROUSE LUCASFILM 50TH VARIANT (03/23/2022)

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER 21 SPROUSE LUCASFILM 50TH VARIANT (03/23/2022)

2 Likes

Hello CHU Crew,

This Week’s New Releases are up.
Back Issue RATIOS are now bundleable with this week’s releases.
And a few new items in Hot, Cover-Priced Comics–check 'em out while they last.

2 Likes

@DarkDominionComics Thanks a million as always! I was really happy to get that Werewolf by Night facsimile!!! Greatly appreciated!

1 Like

You are most welcome. Honestly, I had no idea they were going for ~triple cover on the secondary. In any case, glad you got to snag one–they sure do display nicely!

1 Like

My first 2 orders arrived safely in the Philippines. Thanks, @DarkDominionComics! Books are in great condition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello CHU Crew,

FOC Listings are now up.

Also, I just wanted to highlight a new category we have on our front page. Cheers!

CHU Crew,
Presales for next week’s DC and Marvel are up.

Some issues that might be of interest to folks:

3 Likes