Dark Dominion Comics

CHU Crew,

This Week’s New Release Comics are now up:

In addition to what was previously highlighted (see above post), we have some cool indie stuff in this week:

For those looking into ratios and limited incentives this week:

3 Likes

Hello CHU Crew,

If any folks are interested in FOC listings this week, they’re up. Cheers!

1 Like

If anyone is looking for an early start on next weeks comics:

2 Likes

INDIES are now up too.

Some issues I wanted to highlight:

If you’re into Angel Breaker (I know, I know… Shadow War #1 has her cameo):

If you’re into an anarchistic take on the Avengers (and Riot Heart):

If you’re into new horror (with some cool covers to boot):

Speaking of cool covers…

J Scott Campbell Virgin:

Another hot Hughes:

I have been liking Bjorn Barends covers on Strange so far. I’m liking this, especially if Harvestman takes off at some point:

Panosian’s isn’t anything to sneeze at either:

Like I was saying about West of Sundown:

I don’t know what it is about this cover, but it’s probably one of my fave Spidey variants from this month:

I have been collecting She-Hulk simply for the Bartel A covers. Add this one to my pile:

4 Likes

Why not revisit Al Ewing, Joe Bennett, and Alex Ross’s epic run on Immortal Hulk?!
If you’re looking to complete your run, grab a key, or just peruse come check us out :slight_smile:

The Immortal Hulk collection can be found a few ways, here are a couple.
From the top of the homepage:

Towards the bottom of the homepage:

Or if you just want a direct link:

Cheers!

Soon… stay tuned

4 Likes

FOC listings are now up:

Thanks for the great books (and the surprise addition) - in great condition - with the Mystery Box. Posted details in the ‘Online …’ threads. Appreciate your patience, and also adjusting the postage for my multiple orders. Will spread the news about this offer and your business also. Thanks !

1 Like

For anyone looking for a head start:

And now to highlight my favorite cover from the big 2 of the week:

Bartel’s skills man…

I didn’t realize how bad Spider-Punk #1 was for many folks until I saw posts talking about the paper quality.
I didn’t realize because my CVR As were pretty decent. In any case, I have some more still. I’ve limited to 1 per in case folks got CVR As elsewhere that were jacked and want to get a better copy.

Cheers!

3 Likes

NCBD Releases are up ya’ll!

Come revisit Silver Surfer Black and pick up any issues you may be missing:

3 Likes

All FOC listings are now 25% off cover price going forward.

It’s a little bit of a slower week, but there are still some very cool covers and potentially interesting reads up for FOC this week:

2 Likes

Next Week’s Big Two comics are up (a day early):

Some highlights:

Catwoman is becoming the go-to title for FIRE covers:

Hulk 6 is out and Titan is here!
Note that we have 1:25s below ratio:

Rahzzah brings us another dope cover:

While Maleev brings us a beautiful 2nd print cover:

More multiversal goodness from our girl Spider-Gwen:

And if anyone is looking for Star Wars High Republic #15 2nd prints, we have those in too:

Cheers!

3 Likes

This week’s NCBD releases are up and now able to be bundled. Cheers!

Just an FYI, if anyone is looking for an issue of Star Wars High Republic #15 1st Print to go with their 2nd Prints, just visit the Hot Cover-Priced comics section. We have a few left.

Catwoman #43 5-Pack Bundle (40% Off Cover)

Shadow War Zone #1 5-Pack Bundle (40% Off Cover)

FOC is up:

Hey, just curious if you ever mark packages as pick up at post office? I got the delivery notification today, but the post office is posting it “ready for pickup”. I’m hoping this is just USPS messing up and it’ll be here tomorrow, cause I don’t even know where my post office is XD.

1 Like

No, we didn’t mark it up as such–so that seems really odd. Shoot me a DM with your order details so I can look it up on my end. And don’t worry, we’ll figure this out.