Dark Knights Death Metal 3 Frankie's Update

The covers look a bit alike, so I understand. I was thrown for a second too. This is perfectly fine though.

1 Like

Has anyone still not received orders from frankies comics. it has been close to a month since i made my order. I emailed but not response so far.

Still waiting on my order as well.

They are working through them one book at a time. Kevin has been updating the FB group.

thanks for the update.

Straight from Kevin of Frankie’s

Good Evening!
**Thank you for taking the time to vote in the poll. After talking it over with my partner stores and my wife we decided to keep pre-selling. **

**We hope to be caught up on shipping in the next month. **

A few shipping updates:
- We hope to be done with Venom 27 and Thor 6 by Sunday (does not include CGC)
**- We will be shipping Harley Quinn 75 the first part of next week **
- Death Metal 3 will be next after Harley 75
- Maestro 1

Delayed Comics:
- ASM 47 is on hold due to damages
**- Snake Eyes #2 is delayed to the second week of October by the publisher **
- Ronin #1 delayed to the end of October by the publisher (I suspect this is going to be pushed to November or December)
**- ASM 49 is delayed by the publisher to the second week of October **

Sets
**- Alex Ross timeless will ship the first week or November **

**- Batman Three Jokers will ship the first or second week of November. We will be including a free set of the playing cards in each order. **

**Please note not all of the issues for the above sets have been released. **

Mystery Ratio Box:
**We will be doing a mystery ratio box for the group that will ship in December. I have not been selling ratios for the last few months. Ratios from the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2020 will be included. We are talking Venom 1/100s, Three Jokers, Death Metal, Spider Woman, ASM 49/50, Champions #1 and so on! **

**Please hang with us during this difficult time. Thank you for your support and understanding. **

Kevin

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my Canto II Peach Momoko variant from Gotham Central Comics…issue 3 is about to come out…

A lot of “error” book sales online…

To which Sunday is he referring–this Sunday, Oct 3? Man, I have been waiting soooooo long for those Momoko Thor 6s. I gotta be honest, I have a few outstanding orders waiting to be fulfilled; however, after they are I can’t see myself ever ordering from them again.

1 Like

I like Frankies and don’t mind the current delays too much but this one annoyed me. I ordered a 5 pack and didn’t even think about ordering from elsewhere when the book came out. He should have told us immediately.

1 Like

I don’t even run a business but even around the house projects, the minute I realize I’m in over my head trying to do it all alone… what’s the first thing I do? I pick up the phone and start calling friends, when they answer, first thing out of my mouth is… “Wanna make some money or get some free beer?” :slight_smile:

Perhaps Frankie’s needs to learn in how to ask for help…

1 Like

I thought u were going to say “sit in the recliner and play xbox”

No reply on my order from frankie, probably wont order going forward.

On a side note, Frankie’s sent me 2 Venom #27 Momoko virgins instead of 1 virgin and 1 trade dress, so I got that going for me… :grinning:

1 Like

I agree. He’s over loaded and keeps selling pre sale Exclusives without getting out the ones already sold and paid for by alot of people. He was well in over his head prior to Ronin and Rey let alone the rest of the Exclusives that followed. They have great exclusives and they are trying but they really need to get some serious help. The mail service and pandemic does help their cause either. Hopefully they get it going… I know they will.

Yeah they messed up and gave me and extra trade cover. I didn’t say nothing. Waiting forever then rushing out orders mistakes are gonna happen.

Yeah most people arent getting replies why I posted the update. Hes been cancelling orders from the constant questions if you ask inappropriately as he sees it.

at this point just want to get my money back

Credit Card companies are your heroes when it comes to getting a refund when companies can’t deliver the goods…

I just got my cancellation on this TODAY. Certainly not the “next couple of days” he stated on September 18.

1 Like

Damn so did he say why they cancelled?