Deadpool 3

Oddly 26 copies of NM 98 sold

11 copies of Wolverine #1 1988 sold yesterday and today as well.

Good news is I have all these books, may let one of my NM 98 go since they are selling above what they were a month ago.

2 Likes

People are going FOMO over an appearance of a comic book cover in a trailer

It is never too late for FOMO. I don’t think people buying W88 are speculators at this point

At least that’s not the first description that comes to mind

4 Likes

No not speculators that is for sure, buying at the upward trend is ever a good idea. Copies are selling for $100

I cant even remember when but I found a copy for $2 and sold it same day for like $60 cause of the hype on it at the time

Sold my Secret Wars 5 for $45 shipped. 2024 is off to a heck of a start with this biz.

3 Likes

I did not have a random issue of the more recent, “Secret Wars,” series taking off into the stratosphere on my, “Super Bow ads,” bingo card.

1 Like

Some people are saying this might be lady deadpool, the gloves are slightly different and theyre using uzis whereas main deadpool uses pistols

1 Like

Apparently I wasn’t the only one

Its not Doctor Doom

2 Likes

It’s his hippy cousin, Dr. Shroom

3 Likes

No, it is not. But it’s Deadpool
and I think it was intentional. Especially given the comic that showed up later. They’re playing us.

Cassandra Nova officially confirmed, via US Copyright Office

1 Like

I don’t know who was dying to see Garner as elektra back but they must be estatic

1 Like

I did not think that a copyright filing would be the way I find out who’s in a movie. I’m not mad about it but it’s weird.

2 Likes

This has been known for months

Was not official tho, so I appreciate the update.

1 Like

Apparently cavill is going to play a wolverine variant
https://twitter.com/canwegettoast/status/1768451005136466267?t=S4bfAHtB3ulQCj9viG4edA

Wasn’t it a rumor he would play wolverine years upon years ago?