Deadpool 3

Its the first appearance of the comic book in comics.

2 Likes

Oh, also first cover appearance of the cover, that sweet double whammy.

1 Like

I got a cheap copy on Mercari before they totally vanished. I had like $6 in Mercari credit to cover shipping so I figured why not? Iā€™ll have one copy of this Secret Wars 5 and Iā€™ll see what happens with it.

Sometimes I get it, sometimes I donā€™t. This is one of those times I donā€™t get it, but if the cheap copies I bought get here fast enough I donā€™t mind making some profit off of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to sell mine with sand in the EBAY photo and say it was the one from the trailerā€¦ Then Iā€™ll sell the sand. Each grain is different so basically a variantā€¦ also, at least on $30 sale so farā€¦yep.

Looks good. Same release weekend as SDCC should make for a fan frenzy of comic news and movie reviews that whole week.

1 Like

$60 for a 9.8, raw sale at a high of $30. WTFā€¦ Get that money if you have copies.

88 copies sold and 3 variants. Why the variants though? Its not the ā€œhot coverā€ 2024 Marvel spec strikes again.

My guess is people donā€™t know what theyā€™re buying.

Itā€™s like when one of my dogs starts barking at something she thought she heard, and the other one wakes up from a nap and joins inā€¦not even knowing what sheā€™s barking atā€¦

3 Likes

Well, at the very least it is a cheap Dr. Doom ratio. When he becomes a thing in the MCU ratios with him on them might get a spike since there arenā€™t too many out thereā€¦ A least thatā€™s an optimistic point of view.

Patch

1 Like

A wolverine variant, but not Hugh Jackmanā€¦ :wink:

I keep hoping Dougray Scott makes an appearance. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

I havenā€™t checked since last night but raw sales at $49 nowā€¦and a Signature series (Ross) 9.8 sold for $450. Has anyone read this issue? Is there anything in it big or small that can be why it was used in the trailer? Any plot lines or introduction of any character that may seem meaningless in the comic but could have implications for the movie or for future MCU movies?

I read it but years ago when it came out. I cannot access my copy of it at this time.

1 Like

No worries. When I moved a year and a half ago it took months before I had
everything straightened out in my new office/man-cave.

1 Like

2 Likes

I know it was mentioned on here earlier, but New X-Men #114 is moving pretty well. About fifty sales give or take since yesterday. If you got them at or around cover they are now selling for $10 to $15. I donā€™t think there is much meat on the bone for good future profit at that price point but if you got them early and cheap now might be a good time to start listing.

I think Wolverine 88 is also moving, first meeting of Deadpool and Wolverine.

1 Like

I counted 36 copies of Wolverine 88 selling

People are like 2 years too late for that spec, when they first announced this movie