Deadpool 3

images

Look at the shape of Lady Deadpool’s head. It’s 100% Blake Lively

1 Like

That would be hilarious. The jokes they could make as she is Reynold’s wife. So meta.

2 Likes

May have a winner. Too bad Reynolds doesn’t have a sister.

Deadpool only needs other versions of himself.

Welp, there’s your Lady Deadpool…

Blake Lively

GTGKlQmWEAA4r87

4 Likes

Ding ding ding!!!

@SpicyWasabi is the winnah!!!

Take a bow.

6 Likes

But all that money I bet on Taylor Swift! Oh no, my house, boat, and houseboat!

3 Likes

You should of ended it with XoXo Gosip Girl…

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a lot of fun - not the best of the three, but I enjoyed it. One cameo in particular I hadn’t heard rumoured, which came as a surprise. End credits had a sort of in memorium to the Fox X-Men, so I guess they’re officially putting them to rest and starting again.

1 Like

so…4 out of 5 stars? 5 out of 5? Go in expecting fun but don’t expect the second coming of Jesus as some folks seem to be?

4/5 - some laughs, a couple of good action set pieces, lots of meta jokes about Marvel’s recent lack lustre performance, all good but not spectacular. Expect fun, for sure, but very metaverse driven rather than a contained narrative.

So…. Any marvel cameos we didn’t know about?

1 Like

Don’t tell me yet, I’m seeing it Friday and wanna gasp! I’ll just avoid this thread till after my morning viewing…

There were a handful I didn’t know about – one of which I’d call a major surprise – but I don’t think they’ll spark any spec.

EDIT TO ADD: It’s a darn fun movie and I’m fully satisfied with it. Felt very Fox in all the right ways.

2 Likes

I second this question!

flame on, dazzler spec lmao , blonde girl lmao

So so so good, even with mile high expectations.

2 Likes

If you havent read about the cameos in the Reddit threads, EW just didnt give a ■■■■ and revealed the cameos here …

1 Like

I hadn’t read about the cameos. Thanks for that. Pretty good ones.

1 Like

Saw it yesterday. Loved it. Left me w some questions I think I know the answers to but def a very needed win for the MCU after a lot of downwards trend. The surprises were fantastic.