Deadpool 3

Just saw it this morning. Loved it. So funny and the surprise appearances are more than cameos, they all play a pretty major role.

6 Likes

AMC has the Headpool popcorn bucket available to buy nowā€¦

For those who want to be spoiled

1 Like

Man. No one told me about the Age of Apocalypse Wolverine. That was a fun one.

3 Likes

Also

Deadpool 2099
Zenpool
Deadpool Kid (cowboy Deadpool not Kidpool)

1 Like

I just saw it earlier, loved the whole movie and gave it a 9/10.

I thought the tribute at the end to the fox movies was a really nice touching sendoff and a nice way of capping it off[/spoiler] Hugh Jackman and Reynolds chemistry was amazing and made for such a great time because they felt like an old married couple with how they constantly bickered. I th[spoiler]ought the surprises were really well done, apparently Gambits accent was accurate to what cajun people sound like even though I could hardly understand what he was saying,

3 Likes

I just got back too. It was pretty good but I felt like F-bombs were being dropped for the hell of it. I also felt like Wolverineā€™s mask was kind of odd looking, like it didnā€™t quite fit correctly.

2 Likes

I enjoyed it greatly. Loved the scene in the Minivan. Saw it early this morning.

1 Like

I finally got to see it. The Gambit stuff was hilarious. The credits scenes reel was actually kind of emotional. That was like 24 years of my life watching these movies, and seeing how young the actors looked just hits home at how time flies. You think back to that first X-men movie by Fox andā€¦. here we are today.

6 Likes

So no Danger, Daken, or Dazzler. Oh, movie spec. Well, take that Swifties. Maybe she will end up being the Blonde Phantom.

2 Likes

Spoiler pic if you havent seen the movieā€¦

3 Likes

Gambit looks terrible man

Channing is a terrible actor tooā€¦ ughhhā€¦ could we get a re-cast of Gambit please? Anyone but that guyā€¦

1 Like

Channing sounded as southern as Russell Crowe sounded Greek, in Thor

1 Like

Gambit looks awesome !!!

1 Like

The rocks in Everything Everywhere All At Once are better actors than Channing Tatumā€¦

1 Like

the point was not that Tatum is a good actor, but he had a movie and it didnā€™t come to fruition. You have to give it to Reynolds for being a creative genius for brining him on. He is now petitioning for Blade to come back played by Wesley Snipes.

And to be honest, he wasnā€™t bad as Gambit at all. It was funny, especially Deadpool making fun of not being able to understand him.

8 Likes

Can Reynolds work his magic and get another actor? Heheā€¦

1 Like

Then it wouldnā€™t make sense.

Even the lead up to the Chris Evans part was genius.
Deadpool: ā€œHe is going to say itā€¦ Avengers Assemā€¦ā€
Christopher Evans: ā€œFlame Onā€

5 Likes

The Gambit costume is about as comic-accurate as it gets. Tatum just looks overstuffed in it. I enjoyed the appearance a lot, though.

1 Like