Deadpool 3

I was late to the game in viewing the film but I sure did enjoy it. The wife (who has very little understanding of any of the stuff/cameos/little inside jokes, etc) still laughed constantly and really loved it.

Just a heck of a fun time. I’ve always thought about Gambit’s powers being brought to life on the big screen and wow…talk about nailing it. So cool!

“Deadpool 3,” has me really wanting Snipes version of Blade making it to the main Cinematic Universe to mentor the new Blade.

3 Likes

Do I hear Bloodline???

The Channing Tatum Gambit parts were hilarious. I thought they were some of the best parts of the movie. He was supposed to be a joke and they did a great job.

3 Likes

You know one thing I was sitting there waiting for…(and this was truly a pipe dream as someone who has probably watched that first 5 minutes of Blade 200 times over the years)…

I wanted to hear them put in a cassette tape and play that “confusion (dub)” music from the initial battle scene of Blade when they started fighting…

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!

4 Likes

“Who is your dialect coach, a minion?” Has been a running gag with my wife and me.

1 Like

One of the best lines of the whole movie.

1 Like

I posted this pic on a FB group. Thought I’d share. “Is your dialect coach the Minions?”.

10 Likes

I love it!

My wife says if she has to hear one more of my crappy attempts at any of his lines from his movie (My favorite being the ole “oooh boy, I’m about to make a name for myself”") she’s going to kick me out of the house!

2 Likes

New Kidpool figure