Deadpool 3

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Now that’s interesting!

1 Like

Man people are so annoying being like wahhh he’s too tall as if Hugh Jackman hasnt been wolverine for decades at 6’3

1 Like

That’s the perfect outfit for Wolverine to fight the Hulk in!

1 Like

more bts pics

5 Likes

So which comic is the first appearance of that particular suit? H181?

180/181 depending on where you fall on the debate. I’d grab both before they shoot up in price. Hehee!

3 Likes

So is Hulk 180 or 181 the 1st appearance of Wolverine?

dead-horse-spank

2 Likes

Yes.

:grin:

Suit is literally on him in 180, there is no debate. But this one for the movies is more modern so it’s not technically the same suit
 Same primary color of yellow is all the share

1 Like

1 Like

And they’re off

!

Off of eBay, that is

4 Likes

Hey, I’m all for incorporating anything form Grant Morrison’s run on, “New X-Men.” They did an amazing job and its arguably my favorite X-run.

3 Likes

Really appreciate you posting that as I had no idea. Gave me a chance to change the price on my graded newsstand copy. Going to have to break out my ungraded newsstand’s and list those as well.

1 Like

Sold a raw newsstand of NXM114 for $85!!

2 Likes

Yea boy !!!

Right after I posted, you could buy newsstands for under $20

1 Like

For that particular issue I never paid more than a few dollars. New X-Men issues I owned sparked my interest in modern newsstands. That and Morrison’s run was imo the best run on X-men.

2 Likes

Claremont, Byrne & Austin would like a word with you.

3 Likes

They had good runs but Morrison’s run was my favorite. Claremont would have the next best run imo.

2 Likes