Deadpool 3

We think that. But look up the age of The Rock, Jason Statham, Tom Cruise, etc

1 Like

I mean yeah of course they are older and can still, well I donā€™t want to say act per se, but they can action real well. But I doubt they will hire older actors for all the other X-Men, so Tatum would look weirdly out of place. Plus I am tired of old men actors then having love interests who are 20 years younger and we all know they will most likely hire a 20 something to play Rogue.

Problem isnā€™t age, problem for me is he just absolutely sucks at acting. And Tatum is only 43 years old, thatā€™s not old at all. Tom Cruise is 61 years oldā€¦ and heā€™s still rocking those action movies as well, even does his own stunts.

Iā€™m 45 myself and Iā€™m in the best shape of my life in the past 20 yearsā€¦ I was a lazy slug after getting married and having kids. 4 years ago if you asked Iā€™d be out running 8 miles a day with an average mile of 7-8 minutes a mile I would have told you to put the crack pipe downā€¦ So all you age haters out there need to shuttupā€¦ and respect your eldersā€¦ haha :wink:

1 Like

hahahahahā€¦ yeah I get it Iā€™m 47 and usually get looks of shock when I say my age as most assume Iā€™m in my early 30ā€™sā€¦ so what I am saying isnā€™t a generic old people look old statement. Tatum just looksā€¦ his ageā€¦sure heā€™s in good shape, but no one is going to assume he looks like his early 20s and he just doesnā€™t look like Gambit. I want the X-men to go far in the MCU and Gambit is one of my favorite characters. He needs to be done justice and not be done dirty by Magic Mike LOL

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t look too much into it. Heā€™ll probably be in the movie for 2 seconds before being killed off or something. And he definitely wonā€™t be MCU gambit

3 Likes

Yeah, @LoveBox is most likely calling it how it will be. A short and silly cameo.

I think just about all these castings are just that. Except Hugh Jackman. That will be epic.

1 Like

There is a reason I didnt post those bogus Dazzler rumorsā€¦and deleted the Taron rumor.

3 Likes

the taylor swift rumor was obviously bs, not sure why anyone would believe that

4 Likes

Because Liefeld and Reynoldsā€™s are huge Swifties

1 Like

So Ryan Reynolds and his wife Blake Lively lives in my neighborhood and frequents this Cafe near my home. I have seen Ryan sitting in the Cafe alone multiple occasions while I was going for a walk in my neighborhood but I did not approach him. People donā€™t approach him because heā€™s a regular there. If I see him Iā€™ll get the scoop for you guys regarding Taylor Swift.

Reynolds is a good dude. He still lives in the same neighborhood of his high school. During covid he called up his favorite napoleon pizza shop (also my favorite and one that i frequent) and got pizza for the entire school.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s nice he can go out and be left alone at a cafe. It would get old if everywhere you went folks walked up and bugged you for an autograph.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen celebrities out in the wild. This is the exact reason I donā€™t bother them. Theyā€™re human too and just want to act like everyone else at times, so just leave them be.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Whatā€™s Kidpools first appearance?

1 Like

Not a lot of just issue #2 listed but plenty of sets available for cheap on eBay.

1 Like

The timing of this is odd, considering Kidpool JUST showed up in Badder Blood 3 the Lady Deadpool and Dogpool.

1 Like

2 Likes