Dirty D's F.O.C

Thanks. I checked our collector cave and they had it sold out. But now it’s available again.

This book is weird.

Actually, when I go to add it to my cart this happens.

1 Like

All places charge crazy amounts for shipping (except Collector cave, which is sold out).

I don’t understand DCBS’s shipping options. If I pick “standard” does that mean they wait until the end of the month to ship them, even if they came out the first week?

2 Likes

That is correct. For DCBS the “standard” shipping option is generally one shipment per month so they hold all of your comics that were released from the time of your previous shipment and ship them together in one bundle. That is the option that I use.

1 Like
2 Likes

It seems that people are only thinking “Ahsoka” when buying Mandalorian Season 2 #5

but…

and I mentioned this when the book was solicited a few months ago…

this book…

…is when that green little dude officially gets his name GROGU !!!

2 Likes

Good point.

But even more, this is the first Morgan Elsbeth as well.

Who we now know she’s a night sister and has a bigger role in the Filoni verse with Ahsoka.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey @Anthony, heads up that the affiliate link for the SW book is broken.

Thanks

I fixed it.

Thanks, @Anthony

A quick note on the Watership Down GN, apparently they are releasing the paperback ($26.99) and hardcover ($35.00) the same week. So just be sure if you pre-order you get the right one.

3 Likes

You didn’t add Hyperspace Stories 10??

Got pushed. Would have been my pick of the week.

Not sure if it got pushed out one or two weeks.

2 Likes

for Flash #2, The Stillness is a group. Cover A features them all

1 Like
2 Likes

missed gods #2 in your article, 1st app of mia the magic girl
https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/gods-spotlight-mia-the-magic-girl?linkId=232459022

I saw it. Didn’t think it was something worth mentioning pre-FOC.

I think there will be plenty copies of the book to go around come release. The expensive first issue kind of put people off on this series too, and I haven’t heard much buzz to give it any attention. But yes, there is a first appearance of a character.

1 Like
2 Likes