Star Wars: Ahsoka Disney+ show

Great insight - thank you!

1 Like

On a side note……

3 Likes

Big ole “meh” to that finale…I likely set my expectations too high…

However…I also need to realize this show is simply a chapter/bridge to m a much bigger story & that makes it much better.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed it. Season started a bit rough but the last few episodes were great.

[quote=“Awakeintheashes, post:328, topic:4190”]
He is quite full of himself. It’s possible he sees himself as taking on the role of the Mortis Father, with Shin Hati as the daughter and Ezra as the son. He brought Sabine to find and use her as leverage.
[/quote]

Game day bucket to boom.

This spec didn’t age well…

2 Likes

I felt lord of the rings vibes in the last few scenes of the show.

1 Like

and her 1st appearance is next week issue

1 Like

Ooof

After Ahsoka, a new Goonies-esque show is next. Skeleton Crew takes place after the events of Return of the Jedi.

1 Like

Just coincidence they referred to shadows in the starlight at the end of Ahsoka?

season 2 will be called
the book of
search for more space whales

Oh ya, they forgot to pre-book the round trip. Will take some time to catch the next flight.

I was referring to the new High Republic series “Shadows of Starlight” though.

Absolutely not! Pumpin the new book out in the rack the next day!

Anyone else catch that Baylen was standing in the arm of the Father statue (Mortis God)…while the statue on the left was the brother…missing (destroyed) was the Sister. Which given Morai at the end flying around we know Ashoka will eventually become the sister…

All coming together…

I’m assuming the Statue is pointing toward a Jedi (or some other force being) temple…and a gateway to the world between worlds.

Meanwhile Shin looks to go hang out with the Zeffo-like tribe. So I can see her possible leading the return of the Zeffo.

A lot of loose ends. Too many to bring into a Mando-verse movie. Thinking there will be a season 2 first. I don’t see how any of this comes together without more tv episodes.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s incredible. “…heart of a pilot who’s always dressed to pilot”.

1 Like

Not this season…

1 Like

Nice!

2 Likes