Dirty D's F.O.C

Depends on which Pantheon of zombies you look at. Romero typically has undead dolts as zombies. Where as Russo tended to have ones that remembered their lives before, something which Romero would later do. Marvel Zombies talk and besides their hunger for human flesh and rotting bodies tend to retain their personalities.

And fun. To make it even sillier don’t refer to them as vampires refer to them as draculas.

Bloodsuckers?

Let’s not be so binary about it. What if a Zombie or Vampire self identifies as being alive?

1 Like

Dream Crushers

Ballbusters

I was quoting a song
following Poyo’s lead.

Never follow Poyo’s lead. You may not like where you end up

1 Like

locked up on a chain next to a bucket that doubles for a toilet and a shower.

1 Like

Is that Starfire on Batman Off-World #1B? I did a quick image search and Starfire mainly seems to wear purple costumes. And the braids don’t seem to be a Starfire thing.

I was thinking it might be a new character who seems to become batman’s ally based on the cover for issue #3 (1:25).

Oh yeah, also the face tattoo/shield thing.

I don’t believe it is Starfire but it does look like a Tamaranean.

2 Likes

@D-Rog

X-Men 29 preview

new characters

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/x-men-29-first-look-preview-doom-mutant-team

3 Likes

The the cast of Deliverance were mutants, they’d be Doom’s Mutants.

1 Like

Looks like first cover of new character. She is also in the interior art

(Scroll to preview pages)

Hmmm
could be a better week than I originally thought!

1 Like

Why the change

Who’s changing what now?

2 Likes

you all are far better at insight with the FOC thing.

Does anyone know if something changed with that Amazing spider-man #40 Campbell MaryJane Ski variant? Love that cover. I do have it preordered on TFAW but never saw it discussed anywhere else (Or I just missed it) and anywhere else I would have ordered it from didn’t show it.