Dirty D's F.O.C

FOC Nov 13, 2023
On sale Dec 20, 2023

3 Likes

I brought up several of the ski chalet variants including the Nakayama and the Campbell.

1 Like

Amazing Spider-Man #40 (Retailer 100 Copy Incentive Variant) Campbell Ski Chalet Vir
Amazing Spider-Man #40 (J.S. Campbell Ski Chalet Variant)
Spider-Woman #2 (David Nakayama Ski Chalet Variant)

Thx all. I recall us all talking about it.
What threw me was the fact that TFAW shows the FOC date as today. Also, the preorders I already had from them were ā€œlockedā€ already? (Wouldnā€™t let me add another)
Was just odd so figured better safe to ask.
Appreciate it!!!

TFAW seems to not update FOC dates. One they post them they just stick to them. Even when they get pushed out w month.

1 Like

They do when they clear out the current foc. They donā€™t continuously do it.

1 Like

I added a Star Wars (Pak) Omnibus to my mix.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I thinking given the lack of FOC posts the past 7 days, there isnā€™t much excitement coming up this weekend.

No Marvel for one thing. So thinking I wonā€™t do an FOC article this weekend. If something looks interesting Is out there, drop it in the FOC Mega thread.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Great week of books imo

Love the TNG reference, even if unintended.

1 Like

Just finished wrapping up watching Strange New Worlds Season 2 last night. Itā€™s not TOS or TNG, but Iā€™m enjoying it for what it is.

Starting to dive into the Twilight Zone 60s series now.

1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes

The ā€œnewā€ characters on cover A in the Last Ronin II book are likely the new turtles already revealed in
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin ā€“ The Lost Years #1. Prior to that they made a brief appearance at the end of Last Ronin #5 as babies.

1 Like

Apparently Last Ronin FOC was pushed out another week last minute. FOC is now this coming weekend.

2 Likes