Disney Investor Day (12/10/20)

Come on Star Wars. Get to the announcements!!

2 Likes

This Mandalorian show looks like it may be pretty good!

I’m just glad they’re showing a reel, even if it is stuff I’ve already watched.

Sasha banks baby

Rangers of the New Republic and Ahsoka

Ahsoka just about blew up!

1 Like

Yep, Ahsoka getting her own show…Clone Wars #1 going to explode even more!

My guess is Rangers of the New Republic is Cara and those X-Wing pilots.

1 Like

‘Andor’ new spy star wars

I’ll bet the guy who bought my Clone Wars #1 will be plenty patient over this delayed delivery now lol.

More K-2SO, please!

Don’t you think that Luke’s or Vader’s first appearance should be worth the most when it comes to Star Wars books not a children’s book with a character that has never made a movie or a game or a cartoon character made to sell merchandise. Like Superman is to DC and Spider-Man is to Marvel. That’s why when it comes to Star Wars books I say… It’s a trap!!! Unless you’re the one buying them for $3 and selling them for $1000s then proceed as normal less competition on the SA books I need.

Holy shiitake mushrooms

I’m not thrilled about Hayden lol

Hayden Christensen as Vader!? Redemption time, baby! Put that guy in a helmet and his acting skills will go through the roof!

1 Like

I think the problem with Star Wars and comic cross over speculation appeal is that most of the important characters all appeared in movies first. Comparing Darth Vader’s first appearance to Superman is apples and oranges. It’s probably a better comparison to compare Terminator or Alien or Predator’s first appearance in comics after appearing in movies first.

Does that mean they have to retcon order 66 again if Vader is now going to be aware Ahsoka survived. They will have to retcon the original trilogy too. Continuity police and all!

1 Like

Star Wars 1 came out before the first film.

Ahsoka live action or animated?

The comic came out April 12 1977 the first film came out May 25 1977

1 Like

Live man