Disney Investor Day (12/10/20)

I believe it is the Star Wars: Rogue One #1

1 Like

Seeing folks post about buying up RotJ #3…1st Mon Mothma…pfffftt…you can keep that spec.
I guess buy low, sell high…but that’s a DOA spec imo.

I’ve been grabbing his first app in bins for a while now. It’s a good one to stash.

1 Like

Big hero 6!

Sun fire and big hero 6 #1

@rob92807 I really laughed at his responses to the ESPN segment. Please know, I’m not making fun…we all have our nuances, but he just cracked me up. No knowledge of who Tom Brady or Peyton Manning was…at all. Lost his mind over that Enchanted news though lol!

1 Like

I just noticed your ‘continuity police’ badge below your name, Alana. Love it!!!

1 Like

At some point in our lives they’re going to announce a show or movie we really wanna see and we’re gonna die before we ge to see it. Lame.

A few years ago, I saw someone talk about how none of us will ever see “the last Star Wars movie.” That really stuck with me.

2 Likes

Two rumored shows that noticeably weren’t mentioned were Doctor Aphra and the High Republic animated series.

That is likely very accurate.

I think that isn’t for the general audience

Good, maybe DV #3 prices will go down now so I can grab one before they do announce her show eventually.

2 Likes

Shoulda bought mine that went for $38 (NM too)

Marvel!!

1 Like

I’m glad it’s Marvel time, although I’ll admit I got pretty excited to hear about Lightyear…

In feigi we trust

Multiverse of madness maybe a feeling is going to be amazing

Damn that Trailer was tight!

America chavez