Disney Investor Day (12/10/20)

Comic Vine has it as 60

“Welcome to Earth!”

Hancock 1st app about to blow up

@drunkwooky Agreed…as a child of the seventies…and one who loved comics…I never saw much interest in the SW comics specifically. My friends, me…they were just meh to us…we already knew the story…and the continuing adventures were lame in the comics. I don’t know…they just weren’t a big deal. Most of us had those jumbo size comics of it though.
It was the toys and the trading cards that mattered.
Maybe older kids and adults hoarded them. Just my recall of it.

Emilio Estevez is looking more and more like his dad.

They will probably get a renaissance as time drags on and they become more of a cultural artifact. More people on earth, same amount of original first prints, more Star Wars interest, demand is bound to steadily grow, but it was never going to be as big as Spidey or Supes right out the gates.

Ok I’m out of money no more spec please lol

1 Like

There’s a few Star Wars #60 and #78 on amazon

I bought 2 of each for under $10 on ebay. Lets see how they do

Rogue Squadron quick spec on old Rogue Squadron members:

1. Hobbie: first appearance in Marvel Comics Super Special #16 Empire Strikes Back
  2. Wedge Antilles: First appearance in Star Wars #5 (1977)
  3. Zev Senesca: First Appearance in Star Wars #39 (1977)
  4. If they go with Poe Dameron’s mom and dad Kes Dameron and Shara Bey: First Appearance Shattered Empire #1

So is 60 or 78 the book to go after or no?

16 is first app of luke skywalkers rogue squad (i think)

Spend 5 minutes hyping up being able to see actual footage with a great sizzle, straight into countdown.

There are many variations of the rogue squad/squadron over the years. Really depends what characters they use.

The original guys appeared in the first marvel series.

Luke in SW1
Wedge and Biggs in SW 5.

But there’s many more over the years including those that appear in the dark horse stuff.

If I had to guess they aren’t going to use the original group as that story was told in the original trilogy and go with later pilots. Have Wedge be a mentor especially since he showed up at the end of Ep 9.

1 Like

The live stream I found on YouTube is being hosted by this young Disney fan who reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. He’s so darned geeky, over the top excited that he’s nearly as entertaining as the stream. I wish I had his enthusiasm about anything lol.

1 Like

I feel your spec dollars are better spent elsewhere than on the rogue squadron show…I think Andor is gonna be a hit. A new twist on the star wars formula having a Spy TV series, there’s so much they can do with that in the SW universe.

Watching the same one…He is a little more excited than good old Napoleon ever could be though!

1 Like

First Lando. Star Wars #43 will see a spike.

1 Like

Haven’t found Andor’s first appearance yet. But eating dinner so took a break before Marvel starts.

While Disney’s been announcing all of these…