Disney+ Speculation History

My problem is I dont know when to sell or hold.

1 Like

The list I shared were for those I bought after announcements. Amongst those I bought before announcement include the following:

1. 7 copies of Heir to the Empire #1, most of which I got from the dollar bins back then. One of them is currently slabbed as a 9.6. Sold one raw for about $120
  2. Thrawn #1 Mattina variant that cost me $50 which is currently slabbed as a 9.8
  3. 1 regular and 1 variant of Invincible Iron Man #7. Variant sold already.
  4. 3 regular and 2 variant of Invincible Iron Man #9. Variants sold already.
  5. 1 banged up copy of Clone Wars #1 newsstand. Since sold.

Will add on when I remember more

2 Likes

Just ask here and we will give you our two cents.

1 Like

I’m becoming, more & more, a believer of sell at first glimpse in a trailer or show (if they weren’t hinted in a trailer). I feel like that is sort of the optimum excitement along with FOMO for people.
Sure, if the character is a massive, long term hit, it may be a bad call, but usually that just doesn’t hold true.

I.E…I am holding lots of Thor/Gorr books…those are gone the minute I see even a glimpse of him in a trailer with no regrets.

3 Likes

I endorse this idea to sell at first trailer or glimpse. It’s usually served me well. Usually.

1 Like

Daredevil, Scarlet Witch, and YA Children’s Crusade projects/shows in the works. All rumors though.

I heard there was an Electro movie coming and thought the only way it would work is if they used Daredevil.

1 Like

Dang you didn’t put that the same person said iconic super hero frog-man was gonna be in she-hulk

I just dont care about posting D-list characters, also who are in a few scenes, at best. She-Hulk will have ALOT of very minor, obscure characters appearing.

When you talk about Frog-Man you will put respect on his name! :slight_smile:

1 Like

D-list characters dont “move the needle”.

There’s 3 different Frogmen Daredevil #10 #25 and a Marvel team up.

I imagine it’s either Daredevil #25 or the Marvel team up it’s the Father in Daredevil and the son in Marvel Team up.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-developing-new-cosmic-project/
Kevin Fiege has said nova was coming so im assuming this is it, wonder if sam alexander will cameo in ms marvel

Probably GOTG3 related.

I’m going to guess it’s a Silver Surfer movie or solo Adam Warlock film. GOTG 3 has more information than just Feige as a producer so don’t think it would be that.

1 Like

What I was implying is that whomever gets introduced in GOTG3 or whatever team forms in it…

It’s a Disney+ show

Black Winter?

a young avengers show or movie has been heavily spec’d, as most of the line up has already debuted or has a confirmed upcoming debut in the mcu, but how about champions?
if the mcu version of nova ends up being sam (likely) then half of the modern champions roster(s) will be in the mcu: nova, ms marvel, and ironheart. viv already has an existing mcu link in vision and miles will inevitably show up, probably in the not too distant future.

1 Like