Disney+ Speculation History

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-developing-new-cosmic-project/
Kevin Fiege has said nova was coming so im assuming this is it, wonder if sam alexander will cameo in ms marvel

Probably GOTG3 related.

Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s a Silver Surfer movie or solo Adam Warlock film. GOTG 3 has more information than just Feige as a producer so donā€™t think it would be that.

1 Like

What I was implying is that whomever gets introduced in GOTG3 or whatever team forms in itā€¦

Itā€™s a Disney+ show

Black Winter?

a young avengers show or movie has been heavily specā€™d, as most of the line up has already debuted or has a confirmed upcoming debut in the mcu, but how about champions?
if the mcu version of nova ends up being sam (likely) then half of the modern champions roster(s) will be in the mcu: nova, ms marvel, and ironheart. viv already has an existing mcu link in vision and miles will inevitably show up, probably in the not too distant future.

1 Like

ā€œCosmicā€ Ghost Rider!

yea, i think it will be a young avengers/champions mix rooster. but they will use the name champions to move away from avengers

1 Like

in last 24hrs known mcu leakers have confirmed that nova show will have both ryder and sam in it, and and jennifer kale is currently being casted with Jessica Alexander from netflixā€™s Get even is current choice

I hear they are looking to cast Gwenpool for a cameo in Deadpool 3 and then a spin-off show on Disney+

2 Likes

Source? And please donā€™t say Main Middle Manā€¦

Cuz nobody else responded.

Source ? Because the script isnā€™t done. Thereā€™s nothing on Twitter.

Jennifer Kale? Who?

several other people have been hinting at it as well. yes ive asked several people, cause i dont like to post stuff with out at least some confirmation

Thereā€™s nothing there that mentions Jennifer. So you have no source.

he deleted original posted so only the replies remain, makes it harder to find

1 Like

I did well on Monica Rambeau spec. That was a good one!

2 Likes

Im still holding on to my copies, for the right time to sell.

2 Likes

I purchased maybe 15 copies at or around $10. Over a couple of months. I think it was before the Captain Marvel movie. Sold about 10 and kept the best 5. But I agree. She will pop up again. Great character and actress.

1 Like