Do you even game bro?

Now you’re playing with POWER!!

2 Likes

I want one…

To bad its for X-box ugh :expressionless: :unamused: :tired_face:

2 Likes

Playstation controllers aren’t thick enough for a booty like that!

1 Like

Hell yeah. Finally got my 300th career solo win in Fortnite. Still rocking the Michael Myers skin

2 Likes

Congratulations…I think…?

I have nothing to compare to.

1 Like

300 solo wins is good. It’s hard to reach.

Heritage Auctions has graded PC games up right now…Soooo many great memories…I played so many of these in the Commodore 64. This one was a favorite…

need to pull out some of my old games again….a few years ago they didn’t command more than $10 or so…times are changing…

This one I had and loved as well.

1 Like

Found mine. Missing the box! Wonder if I can buy n empty box online…

2 Likes

Oh baby…

1 Like

Yeah. I want one. FYI Ollie’s has cheap one up cabinets in their stores. Not sure they have all been bought up. Here is my basement.

4 Likes

Star Trek Next Generation also but not in the picture… off to the side!

And the girlfriend has Creature From Black Lagoon and Twilight Zone at her house!

3 Likes

Girlfriend’s tables don’t count.

I love the look of it, but only four games???

Pffttt…