Do you even game bro?

Playing Sniper Elite 5 on PS5. Love these types of games because I can take my time.

I guess Iā€™m more of an ā€œin the bushā€ type of guy :thinking: :smiley:

1 Like

Ok serious question, with emulation allowed on iPhone now, where is a go to spot for downloading old roms? Sega, NES, Super NES and the likes?

I used to download mine from SNESROMS but theyā€™ve been taklen down. All the sites Iā€™ve found over the years have some level of malware or a TONNNNN of spam links. Best Iā€™ve found are the reddit megathreads for bulk rom downloads. They get taken down often but someone keeps it going through megaupload or drive. links. whatever you do, NEVER run the executable files (.exe or .msi) if theyā€™re packaged with the roms.

Has anyone played the Battle Chasers Nightwar game?

I played it on PS4, love the game. It sort of reminds me of Dragon Force long ago on the Sega Saturn which was my all time favorite JRPG game.

1 Like

Sega Saturn had some good games but the Dreamcast was the best console ever!

1 Like

Dreamcast was the best. Been playing crazy taxi on emulation.

1 Like

Are any of you guys excited for the new Assassinā€™s Creed Shadows?

I got burned out on Assasinā€™s Creed awhile ago, but this one does sound fun.

I was a huge Sega hardware fan. Most if not all their consoles were superior in my opinion. They didnā€™t have a lot of games, they seemed to put forth quality over quantity. Itā€™s sad most didnā€™t recognize this by Sega and they got fazed out with the other consolesā€¦

2 Likes

Yep I was a Sega fan as well. Preferred all the Sega games over Nintendo at the time.

1 Like

Sega management in Japan really screwed up too many times. The 32x, overly complicated and expensive hardware with the Saturn and zero pirating protection for games on the Dreamcast. Just too many mistakes over too many years made them vulnerable to massive market share loss.

Also true. People who steal suck thoughā€¦ theft only causes prices to rise for the rest of us or in this case, completely ruins a good thing!

1 Like

Very true and Sega learned that the hard way.

My oldest was telling me that people are starting to pay good money for the PS Vita. He told me that you can modify it and play sega games on it. Since I guess the hardware or something like that can run the whole sega library from all systems. I just got some of the info not all as my other kid was also talking to me lol so yeah.

1 Like

I got the anbernic rg35xx h which plays Master system, Genesis, Dreamcast, and Saturn games.

Horizon: Zero Dawn is a masterpiece. I totally get the struggle of finding time to play with kids aroundā€”I often find myself in the same boat.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also enjoyed playing Horizon on PS4. Played the crap out of it initially but stoppedā€¦ I really should try and play more but I got only so many hours in the dayā€¦ So busy!

1 Like

Iā€™m still a system behind on the PlayStation but I have at least a dozen games I havenā€™t or barely played.