Dr. Strange Casting/America Chavez perhaps?

It’s her twitter bio

Look up her quotes…her instagram…her Mexican flag by her name on Instagram.

“I honestly can’t even tell you how important it is to me that a Latina character and her family are represented on the show,” the Mexican American actress says of the change. "Growing up, I never really saw anyone who looked like me, probably like most Latino girls.May 15, 2020

Well she’s not American either so there’s already one false part in that statement

Dreshare.com is apparently some domain registerd and owned out of India… yeah, I’d take that shit with a grain of salt. I don’t think that’s any way official… You really gotta steer clear of those sketchy Asia-Pacific websites Alana… :wink:

Before you start using random websites as facts, always do a WhoIS lookup on the domain…

If you’re a nerd like me and run Linux, just launch a terminal window and do:

whois domain.com

And it will spit out all the info you need about the person or at least location that registered the domain. :wink:

Good Lord…what the heck is this dreshare site?
She is not Asian…she lives in California.
I guess what difference does it make, but there are numerous articles available in which she actively discusses how important her LATINA role and heritage are to her.

There is a reason the majority of her posts and instagram have a Mexican flag in them.

Yes she was cast to play a Latina from Central America for a season of Netflix babysitters club but there’s her dad right there what more do you want I didn’t just make up some random bio on someone I ve never even heard of up to 3 hours ago and photo shop someone in for her dad.

Maybe one parent is asian, other latina… doesn’t matter, I’ll take her word over it rather than dreshare.com that’s run out of Delhi, India… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, scroll up though… sounds like this dreshare.com is just making up bullshit though…

I was about to post that same link…

But yeah…

"“I honestly can’t even tell you how important it is to me that a Latina character and her family are represented on the show,” the Mexican American actress says of the change. "

Either her parents are lying to her and dreshare.com knows more about her than she does or this dreshare is full of shit… I’m betting on the latter…

1 Like

Your link doesn’t work

Works for me…

Also claims she’s Canadian but not Asian. Lots of Latina references though, since she says she relates to Dawn her character as Latina.

So yeah, where she’s born means squat… is she Asian, all signs point to… NO.

I don’t think you understand the India website your racist towards pulls information off the celebrities social media they don’t make anything up.

I’m not racist towards the site, I’m just pointing out that it’s wrong. Did you view her actual twitter account? I find more quotes on her talking about her latina heritage than her “asian”…

That instagram pic proves nothing…

What does a picture with her dad have to do with anything? That picture is on her instagram. That picture is in multiple articles where she is specifically talking about her LATINA heritage and why it is so important to her.

That was her character in the baby sitters club a Latina activist for trans rights

WHoa whoa whoa no need to pull out a racist card lol man oh man

1 Like