E. GERBER Comic Supplies

I got my order in yesterday. They are indeed only white on one side. I’m assuming the side you put the comic on is the white side lol. Otherwise seems the same as usual. The nice lady one phone told me they are exactly the same, just not white.

Now for the daunting task of rebagging my collection

1 Like

How much is their shipping?

$90 to ship 1000 mylites and 1000 fullbacks.
Still wildly cheaper than paying the scalper prices out there. Although I imagine the prices may fall hopefully. Unless stock dries out super fast

1 Like

Awesome! I don’t know why I don’t just go all in and order that sort of amount. I find myself always ordering like 300 and thinking they will last a good while…they never do lol.

I only use them on books I consider keys or worthy of them.

I would never buy anywhere else…nobody can tough the prices they have. Clearly, being the company that makes them…it makes sense I suppose.

Hoping to have my order soon. @elektrokuter How long did it take? They told me 10 weeks when I ordered at the end of June?

Yeah I usually don’t go all in but they have been so hard to come by this past year I just bought a lot.
I ordered a lil over a month ago so I would think you should get yours soonish

1 Like

Woohoo…400 mylite 2 & full boards delivered.
$233 total. Can’t beat it.

It sounds lame but I really enjoy relaxing, sipping coffee (or beer), & rebagging comics into mylar.

7 Likes

Does that include shipping?

@SpicyWasabi
Yes

1 Like

There is something zen about assembling bags and boards.

2 Likes