eBay Headaches

Sorry. Will stop trying to get you fired.

Are they still on about that? Can someone check that thread and see if they are still on about that?

Iā€™m proactively messaging all buyers this month at the time a sale is made letting them know that shipping is extremely delayed right now. Most kindly respond back with some level of understanding. But, while itā€™s an extra step, I feel like setting that expectation MIGHT help me avoid issues when their package is stuck for a week or two. Weā€™ll see.

1 Like

I put a notice in my actual listings in the description.

1 Like

This is what I put in most of my auctions I did last weekend:

USPS is seeing a huge slowdown due to COVID and the surge in packages being sent. So please be aware I ship normally next business day after payment received. If you donā€™t see tracking updates within a few days, Iā€™ve seen up to 3 days before packages are departing my location despite it being dropped off 3 days prior.

Just to sort of set expectationsā€¦

Theyā€™ve slowed down the last day or so it seems, at least externally. But they moved complaints over to Facebook and reviews and such (along with sending in tickets to support). Weā€™re mostly just having a laugh at the things theyā€™re claiming.

1 Like

You guys are getting review-bombed over BS conspiracy theories? Iā€™m sorry, man.

Itā€™s that sad but funny type of responseā€¦ the things people come up with nowadays is just thatā€¦ just shrug and move onā€¦

If QAnon starts talking about you guys, that means you all hit the big time thoughā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going to go on facebook and leave a positive review saying ā€œMan this is great, since they gave me early access to all the variants I am making a killingā€ - CHU member

Lol, sorry, I am sure someone would take it as fact.

2 Likes

Wow, just wow @RipCityGamer. I cannot believe the one review I read and the fact they had the nerve to put your personal Facebook photo of you and your family on the comment.

Just crass.

3 Likes

Oh trust me Iā€™ve had far scarier and worse things about me online when I worked on games haha.

2 Likes

I think you need to just make it more clearly a meme.

ā€œNow Brendon at TFAW is a friend of mine
He gets me my links for free
And heā€™s quick for a poke when the packagingā€™s broke
And thereā€™s no place Iā€™d rather he beā€

You should be like me and make it so after 7+ years being on CHU, probably 99% still donā€™t know who I am. :wink:

Unfortunately when you work in marketing and PR being public with who you are is par for the course sometimes. Here I used my name so it would be clear anything I post is my opinion (and not the company or someone else who works here).

Although it would be pretty awesome hosting a panel at a convention with like a luchador mask and a fake nameā€¦

Oh my god I just realized somethingā€¦

@RipCityGamer works for TfAW

TFAW is owned by Dark Horse.

Anthony has a Dark Horse logo tattooed on his ankle.

There must be a connection!!! Bet itā€™s secretly a front for an alien cult. They even use another planet (the red one, Mars or Uranus or something) as their logo.

Itā€™s a secret variant selling racket to fund the Martians!!!

1 Like

Tell me more about your anus.

Man. My leg needs some moisture in that picture.

Seriously dude? The planet has rings on it and you canā€™t guess which planet that one is likely in our Solar System? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m gonna get a few licks from the bigger stick for that comment tooā€¦ but it was damn worth it! :wink:

Support tickets, thatā€™s rich.

I just donā€™t understand why such a high level of butthurt. Even if it were true, move on to another retailer already.