eBay Headaches

Party at Poyos is canceled. It’s byob.

Only during the 2 week quarantine… I’m not exposing myself to bring ya’ll beer, bring your own!

Only people with specific licenses can mail booze, and only to certain states. I contacted a liquor store here in Saint Louis because I wanted to have them mail the limited edition Budweiser beer with Nelly on it to my Mom in Upstate New York. This one:

She and I love Nelly. They said they can’t legally ship to NY.

Road trip!

What’s that time wise of being locked up in @Anthony ‘s basement?!

That sucks they can’t ship. Country Grammer album is a great

I listened to a Kelly Rowland and Nelly jam on the bike workout today. Didn’t hate it.

@drunkwooky on his bike

No matter what I do (rawwwerr check it, rawwwerrrr check it)
All I think about is you (rawwwerr check it, rawwwerrrr check it)
Even when I’m with my boo (rawwwerr check it, rawwwerrrr check it)
You know I’m crazy over you (rawwwerr check it, rawwwerrrr check it) (RAWWWERRR, RAWWWERR, RAWWWERR, RAWWWERR)

2 Likes

It takes me hours to un-matte my sweaty Wook-Dreads

1 Like

Better get the St. Wookatics to help

Careful…it’s a trap…he’s going to have Anthony chain you up in return for his freedom…

…then his CHU gig is yours to deal,with…

1 Like

Saw this browsing ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-361-Newsstand-CGC-9-8-1st-appearance-of-Carnage-HOT-BOOK/264998295862?_trkparms=aid%3D333200%26algo%3DCOMP.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140127102845%26meid%3D594bdea04e2440cc8dd8f6bfd5d497a2%26pid%3D100148%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D143844648872%26itm%3D264998295862%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2059210%26algv%3DItemStripV3&_trksid=p2059210.c100148.m2813

Yeah those still aren’t distracting me from the ridiculous price.

Nice boo…k (I do hate when people use pictures like that though) Its a cheesy sales tactic, but aesthetically pleasing. So I love it and hate it.

This post shouldn’t be in the eBay Headaches thread, it should be in the eBay backache thread

3 Likes

Welp. I got a notice today on the eBay app that I have until the 25th to update my payment information or I can’t add new listings. Guess I’m opening a new checking account this coming week.

1 Like

Welcome to the shitty world of ebays managed payments. Hope you don’t want your money fast. I hate it.

2 Likes

Can’t wait. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I just got the same message from ebay. What the hell are they thinking? No more paypal…really!!! That is BS.

3 Likes

Yesterday my final package that was stuck in transit was delivered. Over 26 items took a month or longer to get delivered. Most of the buyers were understanding. The guy who got refunded by ebay got his figures and then paid me again through PayPal. eBay was really no help if this happens to you. When I appealed the decision they basically sent me a message saying to try and work it out with the buyer!!! Luckily the guy was good person and paid me.

3 Likes