eBay Headaches

So he removed his underwear and retook the photos?

11 Likes

No he removed the photos not his panties.

All I’m hearing is I get some free comics with the purchase of underwear!

1 Like

This isn’t a headache but it makes me wonder exactly how stupid some of these people are. Almost like those idiots who take a pic of a comic in the bag and board and turn it around so people can see the back of the bag and board.

This one states it’s like new but the bubble wraps never been removed. People are buying the book and want to see it. Not the ■■■■■■■ bubble wrap around it like it’s some priceless antique.

4 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :arrow_up:

1 Like

Can the bubble wrap be graded too? I smell a business opportunity!

2 Likes

Send a message asking if they will just sell the bubble wrap separate from the comic.

5 Likes

Make sure the bubble wrap is unread.

4 Likes

Unpopped.

5 Likes

“I swear if one bubble is popped I’ll return this package to sender!!!

3 Likes

listing description:
“In great condition in bubble wrap. I didn’t remove the wrap to preserve it. Item guaranteed in like new condition. Sorry no international buyers.”

I thought it was graded and encased to preserve it. Preserving the Preserver.
Next up:
Capture
Comic and grading case and bubble wrap still unopened in box to preserve condition.

3 Likes

Ooohh…that’s a nice looking box! I bet the bubble wrap inside has never been touched by human hands!!!

3 Likes

Be warned eBay is auto enrolling sellers into international shipping. So if you don’t ship internationally you’ll have to adjust your account settings to exclude them. If I wanted to deal with international pains in the ass I would’ve allowed International shipping in the first place.

2 Likes

1 Like

Some of us international folk are actually decent people who buy a lot of books :innocent:

1 Like

I’m sure most international buyers are great & I intended no offense. Just going off of every single international sale I’ve experienced. Which is why I haven’t offered it in a decade.

I love international buyers. :grin:

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, I believe that using Ebay international offers the seller the same protections as U.S based sales when shipping to their Kentucky facility.

So closing off the international option might not be the best option to increased volume of potential buyers.

I’m not 100% sure of this; but am mostly sure.

2 Likes

I have been an International seller for years under ebay global ship. They actually protect you better than regular eBay selling. They have refunded me and buyers on damages that occurred. They check every package to make sure everything is good.

5 Likes

I guess that’s another reason to not ship internationally. I’d rather not have someone else’s hands on an item second guessing my packaging.

Places that only deal in comics don’t know how to ship half the time let alone a group that doesn’t specialize in comics.

I’m also a firm believer in less hands and less time on my packages will translate to less damages. It’s actually one of the reasons I don’t use media mail for comics.

I know I’m missing out on potential sales but my past experiences with shipping internationally and the headaches outweighs any potential sales.