eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List ⚠

Your first mistake was running anything as an auction. I only do buy it now. The last time I did an auction it bit me in the butt. It pretty much always does.

2 Likes

I thought auction would be fun and interesting. Didn’t realize I’d end up with a dead beat buyer… :lego_ughh:

3 Likes

50% of my auctions were dead beats/flakes…which is why I only do instant payments.

IMG_4915

4 Likes

How did you add the Lego head emoji?

Type colon and start typing lego and it should pop up… the emoji is lego_ughh wrapped around the colons format…

2 Likes

:lego_ughh:

Thank you

1 Like

If there’s ever an emoji that people want on the forum, just request it. It’s pretty easy to implement new ones. Like I did the NBA teams long ago… :mavs: and I think some football ones too… :redskins: … oooh… I guess i need to update the Redskins to be Commanders now… haha!

2 Likes

Do all the Emjois in Lego form. That would be cool.

1 Like

Make an emoji of a manatee with saxophone!