eBay Seller/Buyer Avoid List

Here is the master list of eBay sellers/buyers to avoid and reasons why.

Please do it in the format of:

Name | Reason

Please keep the Reason brief. If you can’t keep it brief, create a comment and then we can link to you’re specific comment.

And please edit this top post as it’s a Wiki page, anyone can edit to add to the growing list. Not sure how to edit this top post, simply find the EDIT button to click and edit in lower right hand side:
edit-wiki

Then feel free to discuss in more depth.

eBay Seller Avoid Master List

Name | Reason

808chargers
ajt.ante.qyji8zsc
alemendoz73
baseballking2
batmanyyc85
bclemons-us
bonkers4ever
brian888880
Collector of Keys (Mercari) | Misrepresented book condition and shipped in bad bag
collinstuff
cw-gallery
danste-1561
ermmir
giljam_csfxu
ginger_bowen2015
jetsfan7789
jomowre-2
joortega45-1
junke_25 | Non-paying bidder
kevlar5484
loganxvader
lovecom-3248
lucky23262
memorex987
mlegendshunter
moneyspender3000-0
mylo74m | Seller claims impact damage yet it’s just normal wear and tear on corners
nabu5144 | Cancelled order and left negative feedback
nazpacino
pembroke8
ppbull1117
PreorderHQ | Seller claims they messed up; canceled a pre-order of hot book.
repani-14
rocknrolla08361
saransh1502
shortcouture | Impatient buyer; left neutral for slow USPS delivery
sidewaysburnout
soccerman1969 | Likes to make false claims on damaged books; damages them further before returning
spider-man1031 | Buy and switch
tonich97 | Buyer is possible scammer
toor425 | Shipped only 1 of 5 books ordered and in inferior packaging
ukendad_2
who2000
wicked1z
wojo6474 | Possible scammer
wolvesrunhere
worldsgreatestcomics | Never sent pre-ordered comics. Ghosted me & filed with Paypal for refund.

Buyers David Has Blocked
I don’t remember the reasons for all of these, but they either had a ton of negative feedback they left for others or I had a bad experience with them when I did sell to them. Just copy and paste this list into your eBay blocked buyers and thank me later:

808chargers, alemendoz73, baseballking2, bclemons-us, bonkers4ever, brian888880, collinstuff, cw-gallery, danste-1561, ermmirb, jetsfan7789, jomowre-2, joortega45-1, kevlar5484, loganxvader, lucky23262, memorex987, mlegendshunter, moneyspender3000-0, nazpacino, ppbull1117, sidewaysburnout, who2000, wicked1z

4 Likes

Here’s my block list. They are mostly buyers who never paid and a few sellers who cancelled orders on hot books.

ajt.ante.qyji8zscj, batmanyyc85, giljam_csfxu, ginger_bowen2015, lovecom-3248, pembroke8, repani-14, rocknrolla08361, ukendad_2, wolvesrunhere

I swear to god, if I see my name on anyone’s list, Im gonna flip out…lmao

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

It is nerve racking reading the list :fearful::zipper_mouth_face:

Haha… Hey, look at it this way, if your name shows up, you can clear the air here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anything from Silveracre comics in the UK…i purchased Atlas comics off Dale 2 weeks before they became popular and he cancelled my order without telling me…i never got them…buyer beware.

1 Like

What’s their ebay name/id? Paste here or add to the top post (you can edit it to add to the list with brief reason).

In one of the other groups I participate in, we stumbled across an eBay buyer with the eBay ID ‘Tonich97’ who has been trying to scam a few members over there over the past week or so.
Here is a screenshot from two different sellers, who both sold to ‘Tonich97’ over the last two weeks. The buyer is claiming that packages marked as delivered (by USPS tracking) have not been received, despite the tracking showing it was delivered. You may want to put this douche on your ‘banned list’ of eBay buyers. :+1:

1 Like

Ah, the CBSMT group… :wink:

1 Like

There is a small group of CBSMT guys that use a platform other than the evil Facebook, @monopolyjackson. Good group of knowledgeable guys, and store variant posts are banned, lol. I don’t do FB.

I merged your post to the already existing eBay Seller/Buyer avoid list.

2 Likes

What is CBSMT?

Oh I know, I was referring to the Mewe group… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! This is really helpful! I appreciate it!

CBSMT is an old, established spec group from when google+ was a thing.

1 Like

Wait but Google+ was never a thing :joy:

1 Like

You’re :100: correct, but it was pretty good for comic speculation groups, when it was around.

1 Like

worldsgreatestcomics | Never sent pre-ordered comics. Ghosted me & filed with Paypal for refund.

I pre-ordered Thor #5 & #6 at the same time(was a novice mistake because of the free shipping with the bundle of comics). Seller said he was sending them once the #6 issues we in. Never sent them and then ghosted me when I asked for a tracking #. I had to file with Paypal to get a refund. Not really the greatest…

2 Likes