El Muerto Movie

So wierdā€¦

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Character has TWO comic appearancesā€¦and is getting a movie ??

GTFO

2 Likes

terrible decisions and Sony being stupid? its more likely than you think

1 Like

About 55,000 print run on this. I know the whole supply/demand thing. But I saw that $250 price and assumed a much smaller print run or a newsstand copy. Will be interesting to see pricing on this in a few weeks.

If this minor a character can get a Sony movie maybe other quirky characters can. If only Sony could do Shiver Man. Underrated Marvel character for sure.

And they wonder why except for Spider-Man their comic movies suck. Venom and Morbius were hot steaming piles of shit. Iā€™m expecting another serving with this new movie.

1 Like

So the story is that Sony told Bad Bunny to pick a character. He searched through different Spider-Man characters and landed on El Muerto because heā€™s a pro wrestler (Bad Bunny loves pro wrestling and even had a decent match at Wrestlemania).

So itā€™s no so much that Sony picked the character, but Bad Bunny just happened to pick a Latin pro wrestler.

1 Like

You all know its like 90% of the shit they think of, write scripts for and even sometimes film the entire movie or show all gets shelved right? Never to be seen againā€¦

I found 7 copies last night ones been cancelled so far thanks to the bs eBay listing

Thereā€™s hope for Next Milesā€¦

2nd one cancelled, itā€™s so hard to buy comics these days.

1 Like

I get way (way way way) more cancellations on Mercari than eBay. With Mercari, I expect my ā€œgood dealsā€ to be cancelled more often than not. Itā€™s fine. Whatever.

You know what it is on mercari people will message the seller after you get a smoking deal and offer to pay more. Had this happen on a ASM #129 I bought for $25 just last week. I made 7 orders for this friendly neighborhood #6 all places Iā€™ve used before with no problems but amazingly they are all starting to have problems shipping this particular book :joy:. At least I know one copy has shipped so far.

1 Like

This feels like another a moon Knight fists of Khonshu #2.

1 Like

Get that money while you can!

Am I the only one who wants to call the guy El Barto?

3 Likes

jesus F*&Kā€¦this is actually getting madeā€¦

You know, just because the World is so crazy I bet this will actually be good.