Eternals hype should start up again soon

I think you’re supposed to refill the ink cartridges in the printer when that happens.

I feel like Ribic has personally let me down here. I demand a nicely worded Hallmark card.

2 Likes

I’ve seen worse… I still like Ribic…

You got Ribic-Rolled.

I like his work, and his A cover is quite good, but I just can’t muster any enthusiasm for Eternals.

1 Like

…I like that cover.

I’ve got one for sale…

Yeah, the colors do seem a little washed out but overall looks the part of a standard character design cover. A bit no frills. Not awful but not mind blowing either.

I just prefer design variants to have cool characters or new characters. Ikaris and Sprite… meh.

I can see Ikaris but Sprite? Not very exciting.

It should of been Sprite and Pepsi lol…

Ok I’ll see myself out…

3 Likes

HA!..Where’s the CHU drum-roll?

That joke is so bad I’m amazed it wasn’t me telling it.

2 Likes

I beat you to that one David lol

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-eternals-debut-stronger-thor-hammer/

1 Like

What are the best Eternals issues to have?

The first volume from the 70’s only has 19 issues plus one annual. Many firsts throughout. IF you don’t have any you can find mid grade sets at pretty good prices compared to buying one at a time.

For single issues; # 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 &13 are the better ones right now. If Sersi is focused on in the movie as some expect #3 could turn out to be as good as #1 price wise, down the road.

1 Like

I just wonder if I should hold or sell now. I only have 7, 11, and 13. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about the characters, really. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Hold till November. #7 has a lot of Celestial first appearances. It’s looking like they will play a big role in the movie. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of them. #12 is the first apperance of the UNI Mind. They will probably use that to win the day at the end of the movie. #12 is still pretty cheap un-graded.

2 Likes

Yeah, I ordered the whole set just for the art. But I do love the set, great for concept design.

True story. I bought the complete set of 1970’s Eternals in the late ‘80’s. Found them in a $1 bin. All NM. $20 well spent.

3 Likes