Eternals hype should start up again soon

Before the movie announcement the Eternals were practically throw away comics to most. Marvel was releasing clues to them coming out in a few of their movies long before they made anything official. Just about any comic shop that would deal in back issues had all of them in the bins for dirt cheap. Was easy pickings for around six month so so then more and more people started catching on.

1 Like

I am surprised that unlike some of the movies, the Eternals movie did not seem to have any spin-off Disney+ show, resulting in . This is especially since that it would open up avenues to tell Marvel cosmic stories. Is the cost of producing a Marvel cosmic Disney+ series too high? Or is Marvel’s plate too full with all the movies / Disney+ series that they have announced?

1 Like

One possible reason why?

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-theory-eternals-are-avengers-villains/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR2KqUPRj969NeCjFWO8lpZon4V2oskluKJw44IHAwfCRb7U0rqaOgVyqHg

1 Like

The Eternals aren’t done in the MCU at all.Whichever direction they go Marvel won’t hide the Eternals. If anything they will just go in a different direction with writers and a director. There have been rumors of Eternals characters showing up on Disney plus but nothing concrete yet.

2 Likes

Sold off most of my Eternals keys and wondering if and when to jump back in.

1 Like

The only characters worth it from that movie may be Dane Whitman, Starfox and Pip the Troll. All the others had their chance and we’re uninspiring. The movie set up the Black Knight and gave us what we need to know about celestials, deviants, etc. just so they can set up the cosmic side and Galactus. 47% on Rotten Tomatoes. The movie has as much staying power as the Inhumans TV show, in my opinion.

1 Like

Coincidentally, I had sent my Fantastic Four #49 to CGC for grading. Prices for lower grade slabbed copies have been creeping up.

1 Like