Eve #1

Yes, we need a Eve webhead variant… :wink:

1 Like

I bought one copy just in case it gets optioned or something.

I ordered a copy as well, everyone here convinced me enough to give it a try on reading…

Same

Alright, I read Eve #1 and I liked it.

Both Cover A and Cover B still available at TFAW. I recommend for you readers and possible speculators if anything comes out of this series. (if it keeps us entertained, cause I think some forget, good stories = demand).

2 Likes

I read mine last night. I really like it. On blind spec I got the 1:50 and already have it sent off for grading. Hope this risk pays off. Might pick up a couple more A and B covers for the spec box.

If FOMO! Studios does it’s thing with this one… probably gonna pay off. :wink:

1 Like

As big as the tween animation market is, and with Canto and Wynd heating up, I can’t help but wonder if my Folklords spec is ever going to pay off.

I really enjoyed that story too.

2 Likes

It’s going to be interesting to see how the dialogue changes as the setting changes. I thought that the dialogue was the weak point until the big twist that changed everything.

Just wait, Folklords will get that “media deal” announcement and then we’ll see FOMO! Studios start pumping out additional printings… then we’ll see them do a promotion, buy BRZRKR #10 5th printing FOIL with Keanu’s actual signature on the back cover (you’ll have to hunt cause every issue will have it, only some will be actual ink signed by him) along with your FREE SIKTC #1 8th Printing to redeem your free copy of Folklords #1 12th printing.

1 Like

I need that 12th printing!

2 Likes

You mean 12th printing…allocated :rofl:

1 Like

EVE #1 1:50 is now reaching $140-$200 on eBay.
It has officially sold out and going to a 2nd printing.

2 Likes

Here are some preview pages for Issue #2. It still interests me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve picked up the A/B and 1:10 covers for #2.

5 Likes

Finally got around to reading it, highly enjoyable.

2 Likes

Love this cover!

7 Likes

Yeah, can’t beat a great Mora cover. Been praising this one since I first saw it going back to Previews and then FOC picks. :wink:

Ya I picked up that awesome looking Mora cover too, both the virgin and trade dress.

Mycomicshop has #2 1:10 variant for $15.

1 Like