Fcbd 2024

1 Like

This one caught my attention, one piece one shot drawn by the artist behind Dr Stone and Sun Ken Rock

2 Likes

Theres definitely some specs there with some of these books.

My specs for FCBD 2024…

Some of these are easy specs (Young Jedi, Pokemon) and some are long term, maybe longshot, specs.

5 Likes

There’s a previous fcbd monster high that goes for a little bit.

1 Like

I’m eyeing a few of these for various reasons. The other Star Wars/Darth Vader #1 is supposed to be an original story as well.

1 Like

I’m going to be continuously searching for pre-order sites when available. First one I find I will share the link. Appreciate it if someone finds one sooner to do the same!

1 Like

I found them available at State of Comics, $1/each

G-mart had them for less,but it appears preorders have passed

1 Like

…search skills are impressive with this one they are…

Thanks!!

1 Like

Also available via these two 2 links- some are listed as fcbd 2024. Others under free comic 2024.

3 Likes

say WHAT…?

5 Likes

Cgc It!!

2 Likes

You forgot the flame emojis :rofl: :rofl:

It should go like this: "CGC It!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

No B.S. Ebay listing is complete without the stupid flames.

1 Like

I like the eyes emoji inside L@@k. Gets me every time

1 Like

This toy has never been read!

1 Like

…or experienced a good shagging in the back on a mattress.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Playing with the FCBD comics now that they’re in hand. 7th turtle (Nightwatcher) leading directly into the new #1 that has ratio’s up to 500. Sounds like 1st cover as well for the FCBD issue which makes me wonder, will #1 be worth anything at all if they’re giving away the 1st and 1st cover?

It would be nice to see some Jennika spec level return to the hobby briefly but the lead in has been so long I’m sure it was ordered heavy. TMNT’s New Fifth Turtle NIGHTWATCHER Is a Daring Reinvention of Turtles Lore (screenrant.com)

Let’s see what else the stack turns up.

1 Like

#1s are so heavily ordered and pumped up with ratio, very unusual if it did have spec value if it’s not a true first anything.

Any retailer here want to hook me up with a good price on some books? Wanna give some out to my little league that I coach.

1 Like