First look at Iman Vellani as Ms. Marvel

It’s a 3 part theatrical release in Pakistan because they don’t have Disney+

1 Like

Reviews are “good” because people want to keep getting screeners from Disney…

1 Like

As someone who isn’t huge in the blogging world but somewhat known, companies are aware we will offer an honest opinion. I’ve never been threatened with having my access to early copies of things revoked if I say something negative. I’ve heard of that rarely happening, but to the credit of journalists and reviewers the majority of writers state how they truly feel and if a company tries to threaten review access or advertising that is made public and the company embarrassed for it. To summarize, journalistic integrity is real…usually.

3 Likes

when a company knows they have a bad show/movie they dont threaten reviewers, they just dont send screeners or have press showings. and they dont lift media embargo to day before premier

2 Likes

Ding ding ding, Kevin said it even better than me.

Her powers look pretty horrible after watching the Disney+ Kamala Khan thing.

3 Likes

They really should’ve kept her original powers. Powers seem to be just like Carol Danvers which is lame. I was really looking forward to the series until they started releasing trailers. I mean they included Black Bolt in the Dr Strange movie and they have mutants coming soon. Either would’ve been better than what they’ve done to her power set.

The show hasn’t aired and neither of us know for sure, but from what we’ve seen, her powers are not even close to Danvers’ powers.

1 Like

The glowing skin is similar but yeah her powers are more like Green Lanterns. Which is even lamer. It’s some sort of cosmic power that’s nothing like her stretchy powers in the comics. It’ll be some exposure or artifact that causes it. How hard would it be to give her stretchy powers from such an encounter instead of the GL powers? Keeping her original powers and attributing it not to the Inhumans but whatever gives her her powers shouldn’t have been an issue. Unless they didn’t want two stretchy characters with the FF coming.

1 Like

leaks about show say in last episode she brakes her braclet which is made from a tergen crystal. and she goes into full inhuman change, and comes out more powerful than before. im thinking that means she gets her real powers

ms marvel leak, not sure if true

3 Likes

I hope so.They just reintroduced Black Bolt and had to make a whole phase of multiverse movies to bring the Inhumans back after that horrible ABC show. So nothing is keeping them from giving Kamala Khan a proper origin. One thing I noticed in the clips on Disney+ is the Avengers Con with all the arcade games and fandom that’s directly from the recent Avengers video game and that’s where she comes in contact with the crystal and gets her powers in the video game.

it would cost way to much to give her the powers from comics in a tv show, way to much cgi, which makes me think the leaks are true

They did a really good job at it for a few seasons with Flash on CW with Elongated Man then the actor was cancelled and removed from the show.

a big FU to Disney+ subscribers…

It’s only reruns of the first season.

I know that…

but Disney+ shows…are made for Disney+

Whats the point of being a paid subscriber if their shows end up on free basic tv…?

This is definitely Kevin Fiege’s doing to promote the upcoming comic…

its a way to get more general public to know character before movie comes out

2 Likes

if that was the case, they would put Wandavision on ABC too…

Honestly I dont mind it, swamp thing was a hbo max show and they ended up putting it on cw, I think its a great idea especially when there really isnt many mcu shows on tv rn

3 Likes

Eventually every Disney movie/show ends up on basic tv. It’s a matter of when, not if.

I think this makes sense.

2 Likes